Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject Man Compares Black Man to Livestock During Altercation at Starbucks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13164093
13164093, Man Compares Black Man to Livestock During Altercation at Starbucks
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Fri Jun-09-17 08:32 AM
http://www.theroot.com/shut-up-slave-white-man-hurls-insults-compares-blac-1795920979
13164098, Just another entitled asshole that probably never got punched before
Posted by flipnile, Fri Jun-09-17 08:42 AM
Probably coked-up. I've run into a few of them over the years at random places, like the nut shop here. The store that sells tree nuts in bulk. Mofos try to get you all agitated, but if you laugh at them they just get madder and madder but won't ever do anything but yell shit because their heart pumps crystal light (and cocaine).
13164099, they know who to pick don't they?
Posted by Lil Rabies, Fri Jun-09-17 08:47 AM
Although it should be considered they had hundreds of years to get it down to a science, slave selection that is. Brother doesn't seem eminently slammable upon first impression, but like I said they seem to know. As for me, I would have showed him my hands in some Radio raheem gesture, feinted a swing, knee the balls, and oh look what just popped a bit lower, a racist's head for me to bash/butt. Ok, got carried away there. Know you know my fetish.
13164153, Real talk, one thing I've learned is "hands up, palms out"
Posted by flipnile, Fri Jun-09-17 10:06 AM
Something I learned as a bouncer. Kinda looks like the "calm down" gesture, but in reality all you gotta do is ball your fists and you're in fighting position. And with palms out, it doesn't look aggressive like getting into a fighting stance. Talk your shit like that, and as soon as dude lunges you're ready AND you have an out (you were just trying to calm dude down or whatever).

I used to do this with drunk assholes that had to go so that I could grab them in an instant, but not tip them off that I'm about to get aggressive.
13164320, in the self-defense system I teach, we call these NVP's (non-violent postures)
Posted by J_Stew, Fri Jun-09-17 04:30 PM
body positions that look like your are trying to de-escalate, but then BOOM on their asses if they approach into your personal space. One of the acronyms I think just being aware of would help a lot of people is WAR (within arms reach). Any time someone aggressive is within arms reach you need to beready to go to war. You are in danger and should respond with getting into one of the non-violent postures as soon as possible and if they attack, you'll have the upper hand.
13164458, bro, it blows my mind how people don't realize...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Jun-10-17 01:14 PM
you can't just let someone​ get up on you and not be prepared to go. If you're poppin shit, or I don't know you and the situation feels dicey to me...you enter my personal zone, know that I've already decided I might have to fuck you up. Not even on some tough guy shit, either...just personal safety. Two nights ago, my wife and I were hanging out with my sister in Jacksonville. Had some grub and a few drinks. We come out the spot and my sis goes to her car, parked right in front of the spot. My wife and I parked on the next block...still within view. As we're walking up to the light to cross the street, there's a dude chilling on the other side... looking kinda suspect. Of we cross at the crosswalk, we'd be face to face with him. So, I angle my wife more towards our car and we start to cross, but not at the crosswalk. I tell my wife...if this dude takes ONE step in the direction we're going, go directly to the car. I purposely drop back a few steps to see what it's gonna be. I do not look even remotely slammable. Dude kinda drifts away a bit the other way, towards a Walgreens. We get in the car. My wife is like. "Yo paranoid ass...this ain't Iraq, lol...he was trying to steal that bike and we interrupted him". She points to a bike laying on the ground against a tree. I didn't see if it had a lock on it or not. Oh well. Maybe that was it. Maybe he was looking for a vic and decided, not us. I'm not waiting around to find out anyone's intentions, these days.
13164101, LOL. I saw this, a couple of things
Posted by BigReg, Fri Jun-09-17 08:50 AM
1)His facebook is all over the internets, this fucker was born in Russia and weighs 100 pounds soaking wet. His life is done.

2)It sucks cause they all showed hella restraint and you can tell that one black dude in the white pants was ready to two piece homie until the asian person stopped him. And I get his struggle because he had the 'im on my way to work' swag. Thing is, if he fucked him up right there that piece of shit wouldn't have had a chance to cold cock that poor older man...sometimes violence IS the answer.

After that deplorable act though I loved that white pants ran up on him and was one of the dudes taking him down, kneeing him in the head along the way and eventually the only one fucking him up on the ground and restraining him...getting that sweet sweet release, LOL.

13164104, Breh
Posted by AtoZ 0toInfinity, Fri Jun-09-17 08:51 AM
I couldn't handle all of that.
Even as a bystander. Dude spit on him
and the brother went to rush him and all
the white people said "NOOOO."

Then theres the fact that more than likely
little to no justice will be served behind this
I just could not
13164106, He was the one who fucked him up and held him down in the end
Posted by BigReg, Fri Jun-09-17 09:06 AM
>I couldn't handle all of that.
>Even as a bystander. Dude spit on him
>and the brother went to rush him and all
>the white people said "NOOOO."
>
>Then theres the fact that more than likely
>little to no justice will be served behind this
>....
>I just could not

Thing is, bigger picture wise them holding him up will probably get justice. If they squared up and he fucked him up the cops wouldda probably treated it no harm, no foul (or tried to say that the black guy started it).

Unfortunately them letting it escalate lead to that horrific cold cocked punch was totally unprovoked on camera and that's what will legally doom him, I just hope that person is alright.
13164112, We shouldn't have to wait for him to clock someone for justice
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jun-09-17 09:15 AM
Any judge should be able to see the footage and conclude that dude incited the violence he received at the hands of the Black dude in white pants.
13164122, yeah, but we talking black people, chicago, and pics like these
Posted by BigReg, Fri Jun-09-17 09:32 AM
http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Billy-Boucher-Facebook.png

Give him a good lawyer and imma say 50/50 chance he would have gotten off scott free.
13164134, That's an extremely punchable face
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jun-09-17 09:43 AM
13164158, Extremely punchable name too.
Posted by flipnile, Fri Jun-09-17 10:13 AM
13164452, mufuckas whole steez screams "punch me", fam...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Jun-10-17 12:39 PM
right down to that cheap ass, ill-fated, Russian mob suit.
13164154, I def understand
Posted by AtoZ 0toInfinity, Fri Jun-09-17 10:11 AM
Bigger Picture and its concept
and I am very laidback guy but theres a short list of
shit that will make my anger rise very quickly,

Spitting on me is one
and abusing innocent/helpless people is another

I cant find the tolerance in my soul for it.
I don't know IF I could see the Bigger Picture
in this scenario. I'd like to think so but we lie to
ourselves often.

It would help if my wife and kids
were there though but then this mofo might address
my family given his behavior ...
Man. It appears the Bigger Picture is easier said than done

13164216, yup. I can't see standing by and watching that shit go down.
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jun-09-17 12:40 PM

ain't no way he could spit on me or at me. I might fuck up the person trying to hold me back too.

don't hold ME so I can get fucked up.

13164111, How is this possible?
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jun-09-17 09:13 AM
and I hate how he was able to knock someone out before getting hands put on him.

13164155, are you new to America?
Posted by Binladen, Fri Jun-09-17 10:11 AM
13164161, mama said knock you out © uncle L...
Posted by CyrenYoung, Fri Jun-09-17 10:31 AM
..this douchebag definitely deserved the drop squad services.

*the retired cop was lightweight a piece of shit as well. i understand that he didn't want to get involved, but once that old man was physically assaulted, all bets are off. you don't have to be on the job to do the right thing.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...
13164501, This here...
Posted by Selassie I God, Sat Jun-10-17 09:48 PM

>*the retired cop was lightweight a piece of shit as well. i
>understand that he didn't want to get involved, but once that
>old man was physically assaulted, all bets are off. you don't
>have to be on the job to do the right thing.
>
>
Had the roles been reversed, I wonder if his retirement would have stopped him...
13164208, 100% chance that dude uses 'cucks' in his everyday vocabulary
Posted by Amritsar, Fri Jun-09-17 12:33 PM
13164306, having the black dude take him down and sit on him
Posted by wluv, Fri Jun-09-17 03:46 PM
and it going viral had to ruin that a-hole's day more than being arrested.

Im sure all his friends had a laugh over that.
13164450, I wish I could've been the one to hit that twerp
Posted by Heinz, Sat Jun-10-17 12:06 PM
You can tell that black guy cant fight at all lol
13164454, I hate he was able to knuckle down that older man...
Posted by Dstl1, Sat Jun-10-17 12:49 PM
Also...my guy in the white pants was either having a bad day or his hands were below average. Looks like he had to scuffle with that little man. I would have landed on dude, lol...pieced him up so deliciously. Especially after he spit at me. Hopefully the internet's have already gotten him fired and he faces some legal ramifications, too.