Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou hear a white man with face tattoos say nigger. WYD?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13158958&mesg_id=13158958
13158958, You hear a white man with face tattoos say nigger. WYD?
Posted by double negative, Wed Dec-31-69 07:00 PM
Crazy weird ass story.

Was in Brooklyn Friday late night when it was super hot.
I link up with a few friends for a late night night cap on my way home. It was a racially mixed group,.
We're all sitting outside on a street side bar.

A group of white folks walk up and I get into GO mode in my head because I noticed in the group one of them is a big white dude with neck and face tattoos...matter of fact his eyebrows were fucking tattoos. I put a tab on cat because I got the sense he would be the one to do some shit off GP or would be one to go for the bottle and get to cutting if shit were to go down. I didnt think "white supremacist" but I did think "the motherfucker not to start shit with"

They were all also super loud and drunk as shit.

So I'm sitting with my group, we're busting it up enjoying the weather. The folks from the group came out in turns to smoke. One of them found us friendly and chatted us up.

Eventually the big guy with the tattoo work comes outside for a smoke with another person from his group. They stand way off to the side away from us to have their own conversation.

After a few minutes, I guess the big guy said some shit that wasn't kosher because I heard the woman he was talking to loudly say
"You can't say that! You don't say that! Whats wrong with you?"

To which his response was....

"NIGGA. NIGGER. I can say it. Fuck that. Don't tell me what the fuck to say. Nigger nigga nigger"

Then he starts to walk back inside and while walking past us he keeps it up yelling back at the woman
"...Nigger nigga nigger nigger niggerniggernigger niggaaaaaaaaaa nigganigga nigger. Fuck you gonna do? I'm saying it"

Like, full blown nigger melt down.
He gets inside and then it got real quiet.

All eyes on me.

Yo, I went into straight self preservation mode and I was there even before the melt down. The person who knew him who was hanging with us apologized profusely, but come on, whats a "Sorry" gonna do?

Thing is, the race shit didn't faze me as much as the big dude being potentially erratic or unpredictable.

THE REALLY FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS STORY is that I later realized that the big dude although big and crazy looking actually sort of sounded like Truman Capote. I picked up on when his whole group walked out and stumbled down the block.

If I had to do it again I would have done the same thing, I've been in too many bar fights - some I've won, some I've lost but I'm past that shit now. I just wanted to to get home safe to wife.

WWYD?

You ever experience any shit like this before?

Poll question: You hear a white man with face tattoos say nigger. WYD?

Poll result (15 votes)
Trynna get home safe. (12 votes)Vote
About to say some shit. We about to fight. (3 votes)Vote