Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe voicemail at the end of Fear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13144603&mesg_id=13144767
13144767, The voicemail at the end of Fear
Posted by atruhead, Fri Apr-14-17 12:20 PM
Verse two says you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. So until we come back to these commandments, until you come back to these commandments, we're gonna be in this place, we're gonna be under this curse. Because he said he's gonna punish us, the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites according to the Bible. The children of Israel, he's gonna punish us for our iniquities. For our disobedience because we chose to follow other gods that aren't his son, so the Lord thy God chasten you. So just like your children, your own son, he's gonna chastise you because he loves you. So that's why we get chastised, that's why we're in the position we're in. Until we come back to these laws, statutes and commandments, and do what the Lord said, these curses are gonna be upon us. We're gonna be at a lower state in this life that we live here in today, in the United States of America. I love you, son, and I pray for you. God bless you, shalom