Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhat a little fuckboy. Makkonen goes in when drake swagger jacks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13136260&mesg_id=13137652
13137652, What a little fuckboy. Makkonen goes in when drake swagger jacks
Posted by BigReg, Fri Mar-24-17 07:45 AM
http://www.thefader.com/2017/03/23/makonnen-coming-out-gay-migos-drake-ovo-interview

On Drake running up on him at the VMA's for just clarifying he left OVO and didn't get dropped (that's all)

FADER - This was in New York, right?

Makkonen - It was in the middle of the goddamn afterparty at the Up&Down club. Everybody that was in there was in there. I’m in here around these Vanguard Awards and I’m accepted and I took pictures with Chainsmokers and G-Eazy and everybody and we all friends. And I’m here in the middle of the floor, no security, and they coming and I just step to the side and they see me and stop and the biggest motherfucker in the game goes, woo woo woo, “Next time I’ma fuck you up!”

And all security and everybody stop like, “What the fuck.” And the guys with me was like, “What you do?!”

FADER- What was the last time you saw Drake before that?

I’ve only seen him probably like three times. I’ve never been able to bring him out on stage and do my song featuring him. I’ve only been able to go feature on his stage with my song. Other than that, and at the video, it ain’t no convo. Because the tweets and all this land of miscommunication …

FADER- So why do you think OVO started a relationship with you?

Makkonen - They needed a hot song. That’s it.

FADER- It sounds like maybe you feel it’d have been better if he’d never gotten on the song. Maybe it could have just grown into a hit organically ...

Makkonen - and-so and I had to go off to try and chase them around. And y’all telling me to come to Canada to deal with y’all, and you know I’ve got a record and can’t even get out the country right now.

Why you wanna play these games? When you got the goddam mansion out in Calabasas that I came out to and played y’all songs and ended up making you scared because you saw I could make songs on the spot? Why y’all wanna play these games? Why didn’t you just tell me you didn’t wanna fuck with me anymore and just let me go about my way? Why’d you make me chase you all the way the fuck around? And make me look like a fucking fool? Why would you do this?

This when I got signed. He’s all in my face telling me, “You one of the greatest songwriters ever,” da da da. Just blowing me up, bruh. And I’m the little kid from tragedy right now. You could see it. It was written all over my face! I’m depressed as fuck!
And then when I’m like, ”Can y’all tweet out my mixtape? Can I get a feature? Can I get production?” No, no, no. So I’m just over here in prison?! Am I in prison?!!