Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMost of you breeder dudes are insecure dolts.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13105271&mesg_id=13105659
13105659, Most of you breeder dudes are insecure dolts.
Posted by SoWhat, Wed Dec-14-16 08:42 AM
I lol @ you. But I understand - you understand that you ain't shit so your lady might be 'taken' by some other better guy. Plus you have a low opinion of women - you think they can be swayed by 'game' and that they're easily distracted, dizzy little creatures whose moves and motives are governed by men. And maybe you fear women's sexuality. You won't ever fix this. And somehow you fools manage to propagate the species despite your idiocy and regular sabotaging of something that should be real easy. My God. Lol.

Btw - I'm a guy who fucks guys. My best friend is also a guy who fucks guys. We don't fuck each other though. He's like a brother to me - though I see why other guys who fuck guys might want to fuck him I most certainly do NOT. I mean, yeah, we tag teamed that one guy years ago but we didn't touch so that doesn't count. And that was like 15 years ago.

It's totally possible for str8 men and women to be friends without fucking or even wanting to fuck.