Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt will be simply solve, his insurance company will require independent
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13097003&mesg_id=13098567
13098567, It will be simply solve, his insurance company will require independent
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sat Nov-26-16 08:07 PM
medical experts to diagnose him.

I'm with legs. Doesn't take a conspiracy to see that if things weren't going well for Kanye on the tour for whatever reasons. Not feeling it. partying to hard, shows not going well. Whatever.

At any rate any business advisor or lawyer worth their retainer would have to tell him that if he had a medical emergency he might be able to get out of his contractual obligation. But such a medical emergency would have to include checking into a hospital.

If I am rear ended and start screaming "my neck and my back", I will go to the hospital and complain about my neck and my back. Doesn't mean I had a long con that involved slowing down in front of you. It means I took advantage of the situation that presented itself to me.

I don't think the rants are outside the realm of the rants that he has been given so I don't think he decided to start doing rants as part of a long con. But I think everyone of his advisors recognised that the rants would only help in building the case that he is having a mental health issues.

Anyway, there is so much money on the line you can bet the insurance companies will contest it. So we might get the truth. or maybe not.

But this will ruin his ability to get future tours insured.

>then he would likely not be sleeping properly and become
>exhausted

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"