Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMe: Observation based on and limited to readily known and observable facts.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13097003&mesg_id=13097351
13097351, Me: Observation based on and limited to readily known and observable facts.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Nov-22-16 12:08 PM
Facts.

Others: Reading tea leaves and/or hanging on anything to justify their idols behavior.

I’m not his doctor and neither is anyone else in here.

>while saying that you can tell he's not mentally ill.

No, I’m just stating my opinion, same as everyone else… with one significant difference.

>you are diagnosing him.

Yes, I diagnosed him as being an asshole who thinks people greater than him owe him a seat at their table.

Because, you know, that’s been well documented for some time now.
My so-called diagnosis is limited to documented and readily observable facts. It’s not a diagnosis, it’s an observation. Anything further will require, you know, an actual doctor who actually sees him and forms an opinion based on knowledge gained from years of study and practice in conjunction with personal interaction with Ye.

I'll defer to a diagnosis from a professional if and when that comes out, thank you very much.

Anyone in here calling him “obviously mentally ill” is a big leap in diagnosis from what I’ve said.

And, as I said, people doing that are in far greater need of your cape this morning.

We’re done here.