Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI read that and I can get behind it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13092515&mesg_id=13115217
13115217, I read that and I can get behind it.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Jan-17-17 02:28 PM
A few things excite me about it.

Kills Trump on so many levels. More Billions and More successful business-wise than him.

Yet he brings the things to the table that would make a rich business person attractive in the first place:

1. While Trump is still hustling for dough and I think there is a legitmate argument he is in bed with rush for investment opportunities, Zuck is really so rich he really doesn't need to do it for personal enrichment.

2. Zuck would be a true technocrat. Trump sold people on finding the best and the brightest to work in government, but he really just got a bunch of old white guys he owes favors to.

3. Youth. Media isn't really talking about it but it is time to take the government away from these 70 year olds.

I think he should grab an office in the mean time and prepare to run in 2024 at the latest. if an opportunity arose in 2020, he could jump on it but don't plan on it.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"