Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: add Cold Truth/Kwesi to it too
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13087690&mesg_id=13087841
13087841, RE: add Cold Truth/Kwesi to it too
Posted by rdhull, Fri Oct-28-16 12:20 PM
back a few, CT had words with the Abster. He went at her..hard. Kwesis felt (legitimately) some kind of way of this dude going at a black woman the way he did. I felt the same way as well. Kwesi became focused more on CT because of that ..disrespect...and never let up. I can see the whole culture here kind of feeling fed up because of the initial incident and then the fallout from Kwesis and CT beefing..but the beef intensified due to CT's manner with Abby.

Not to say that one has to treat women a different way, that they cant handle things, that blah blah blah

but seeing certain things happen you kind of either throw your hands up and say fuck this shit

or you go at a mutha relentlessly and then the og reason becomes moot and the culture changes and it becomes a mess.

Women don't wanna deal with niggas who aint shit.

So not that Kwesi is bringing everything down for just knuckleheaded reasons: he was being chivalrous in his own way and that's commendable

but maybe some folks seen what happened and felt damn...is this where its lead to? these niggas aint worth shit if only Kwesi sees it

my opinion only