Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBruh, you're having a baby? Congrats... wait, what???
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13082269
13082269, Bruh, you're having a baby? Congrats... wait, what???
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Oct-14-16 01:06 PM
So a young dude at my job is having a baby. Everyone is excited and happy for him but then he tells someone who the momma is and it left us kinda... shocked.

His cousin is 20, female and just started working here. Apparently she is gay... thought it was weird she had hicky's on her neck but when I found out she was 20 (she looks damn near 30) I shrugged it off.

Dude tells a coworker he was drinking one night with his cousins girlfriend and she got curious and wanted to feel some dick. Dude claims it was one time but I don't believe that to be true.

Most people are like "eeew, wtf" but I had to step back and think about it. This happens more often then we like to admit? My dad told me about a friend of mine who's mom and sister got pregnant by the same guy when they were all living together. To this day I may his mom 1 time. He was raised by his grandparents.

I don't see how his cousin can still date her but she seems a little desperate. She said her GF is moody... which prolly means she ain't shit.

13082305, Damn.
Posted by Marbles, Fri Oct-14-16 02:03 PM

That's a a situation that would immediately regret knowing about.

Hopefully, they can figure out parenting details between him, her & the cousin. Sheesh.

13082315, I love knowing who at work not to grab a drink with
Posted by MEAT, Fri Oct-14-16 02:19 PM
Got a coworker who's husband left her for a woman with a murder rap and he's still trying to come around his house and family.
I'll pass on that happy hour invite.
I can hang out with people that have a little drama in their lives (don't we all) but I have to avoid people that could bring serious problems.
13082338, Man, I had a cat at work I was cool with (story time!)
Posted by Marbles, Fri Oct-14-16 02:40 PM

We worked at the same job, doing the same thing but on different teams. He moved to town for the job. It was my hometown so I rarely ever kicked it with people from work. I was always hanging with my friends I grew up with.

I met dude at a party in our apartment complex and slowly started letting him roll with me and my friends. He didn't know anyone in town and was happy to be able to go out and hang.

He had a girlfriend back in his hometown who was a bit younger than him and still in college. One Thursday night, she called him late as the bars closed and she was going home with her girl. Only she didn't hang up the call and he could hear them in the car with a dude.

Once she got home, he called her house phone. He started railing into her about having a guy there and she hung up. He kept calling her but she wouldn't answer either the house or her cell phone.

He calls his main boy (who was a single father to a 5-6 year old) and begs him to go over there and break up whatever is going on. The dude is reluctant but finally agrees. He goes over there and old girl ignores him too. He tells my friend there's nothing else I can do.

So my friend jumps in his car (by now its after 3 am) and drives back to his hometown (6 hours away) to confront her. He's in he parking lot of her job when she gets there the next day. She tells him she has to go to work and can't deal with it right then. He sits in the parking lot in his car until she finishes work.

They spend the entire weekend fighting and having sex and they agree to stay together.

He told me this story a few weeks later while we were at Hooters. I responded just like this... https://media.giphy.com/media/SEp6Zq6ZkzUNW/giphy.gif
13082344, LOL. tell me dude was like early 20's
Posted by BigReg, Fri Oct-14-16 02:45 PM
IF dude is wasting that much mind power (and mileage ) on that shit in his 30's...lol
13082347, I was 28-29, so he was 26-27. The girlfriend was 19-20.
Posted by Marbles, Fri Oct-14-16 02:49 PM

She was cute but dumber than a box of rocks. One time (before all this happened), she came to town. He wanted to introduce her to my girl so that they would be cool and they could hang together when his bubble-brain broad moved to town.

The 1st thing that flashed thru my head when he said that was, "That's just not gonna happen."
13082345, So he was a literal cu... actually, never mind. Here's my reaction:
Posted by flipnile, Fri Oct-14-16 02:45 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/tEG1nF1v7AL8A/giphy.gif
13082350, Haha... we just fired a guy who told me some crazy shit before he left
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Oct-14-16 02:53 PM
Told me he used to be married and his wife tried to kill him. Not once, not twice, but three times.

Said she tried to throw onlooking water on him while he was asleep but he blocked it with the covers... but he didn't leave her.

Then he woke up with his bells itching and looked down and she had a blade up against his dick... didn't leave her

Last time he woke up to clicking and rolled over and she had her gun next to his head pulling the trigger. Gun was empty. Said he punched her and finally left.

Her mom told him if he stayed with her daughter she would kill him.

I knew right then and there e would never kick it.

13082391, Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Fri Oct-14-16 04:27 PM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
13082320, I preferred not knowing
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Oct-14-16 02:23 PM
This is some Maury shit
13082326, I've got two very similar but different situations
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Oct-14-16 02:27 PM
I had a homey who had brother/cousins because one dude impregnated two sisters.

I also had a homey who was approached by his lesbian sister because she wanted to use his sperm to impregnate her wife so that the baby would be genetically close to my homey's lesbian sister (follow that)?

>So a young dude at my job is having a baby. Everyone is
>excited and happy for him but then he tells someone who the
>momma is and it left us kinda... shocked.
>
>His cousin is 20, female and just started working here.
>Apparently she is gay... thought it was weird she had hicky's
>on her neck but when I found out she was 20 (she looks damn
>near 30) I shrugged it off.
>
>Dude tells a coworker he was drinking one night with his
>cousins girlfriend and she got curious and wanted to feel some
>dick. Dude claims it was one time but I don't believe that to
>be true.
>
>Most people are like "eeew, wtf" but I had to step back and
>think about it. This happens more often then we like to admit?
>My dad told me about a friend of mine who's mom and sister got
>pregnant by the same guy when they were all living together.
>To this day I may his mom 1 time. He was raised by his
>grandparents.
>
>I don't see how his cousin can still date her but she seems a
>little desperate. She said her GF is moody... which prolly
>means she ain't shit.
>
>

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13082337, Unfortunately it's pretty common.
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Oct-14-16 02:38 PM
At first we thought maybe the GF wanted a baby who favored her GF's genetics but that's not the case.

This is the old "I'm gay.. or bi... or maybe I'm just greedy"

I'm really side eyeing the female cousin. She has no reason to stick around. Ole girl cheated, stop being desperate and find someone who isn't playing games.

13082340, I don't think this situation is that odd...
Posted by Marbles, Fri Oct-14-16 02:42 PM

>I also had a homey who was approached by his lesbian sister
>because she wanted to use his sperm to impregnate her wife so
>that the baby would be genetically close to my homey's lesbian
>sister (follow that)?

Now, I don't know if the sister actually wanted them to have sex or use artificial insemination. But I can understand the genetic part of what she wanted.
13082343, I could understand her wanting it. I could understand him not doing it.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Oct-14-16 02:45 PM
And it is mainly because I couldn't really have a kid out there that I wasn't raising.

>
>>I also had a homey who was approached by his lesbian sister
>>because she wanted to use his sperm to impregnate her wife
>so
>>that the baby would be genetically close to my homey's
>lesbian
>>sister (follow that)?
>
> Now, I don't know if the sister actually wanted them to have
>sex or use artificial insemination. But I can understand the
>genetic part of what she wanted.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13082349, I can see that..
Posted by Marbles, Fri Oct-14-16 02:52 PM
>And it is mainly because I couldn't really have a kid out
>there that I wasn't raising.

I don't have any sisters. But I think if I trusted my sister and she had her stuff together, I would be able to allow her to raise the kid and be cool with just being the child's uncle.
13082382, Its some weird muhfukkaz out there man...
Posted by NoDrawls McGraw, Fri Oct-14-16 03:54 PM
We livin' in some strange times...

13082356, DAMN SON..DAMN SON!!
Posted by 2Future4U, Fri Oct-14-16 03:11 PM
13082388, https://twitter.com/londyn_luxx/status/595700746634530816
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Fri Oct-14-16 04:20 PM
https://twitter.com/londyn_luxx/status/595700746634530816