Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti was just saying...i think it's illogical and i give up trying to
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13073514&mesg_id=13073958
13073958, i was just saying...i think it's illogical and i give up trying to
Posted by SoWhat, Mon Sep-26-16 03:20 PM
understand it.

the hate is visceral and i dunno that it's even about HER. maybe it's about something she represents. b/c i don't see that she's done anything to deserve the level of hate she receives.

is it plain old misogyny? maybe not b/c plenty of the ppl who hate her claim to dig Senator Warren. but then again Senator Warren hasn't run for prez. i know she'd receive a high level of hate too just maybe not from all of the exact same ppl who hurl so much hate at Hillary.

most of the stuff ppl seem to hate about Hillary has actually been addressed. she's apologized and made corrections. some of it is based on lies told by her opponents. and when those lies and corrections are in front of the haters they hold on to the hate. which tells me the hate is illogical and not rooted in fact. i dunno.

that's what made me give up.

i feel bad for Hillary. i think she'll make a good POTUS but she may not get the chance. even if she wins - that hate is not going to die and plenty folks in Congress will take it as a mandate to block everything she tries. she may get the obstruction even worse than Obama.