Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWait! I have more to present for my case
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13073505&mesg_id=13097975
13097975, Wait! I have more to present for my case
Posted by BigReg, Wed Nov-23-16 10:22 AM
*Pulls out haphazardly packed briefcase with papers flying everywhere*

While I respect the evidence presented and I know there is a possibility I might be wrong. I have one more point to make!

They were LONG time friends! He wasn't a jumpoff dude, like what he said when he confronted her. Despite they gave him megamuscles and the smile of a MLM representative, imagine you were that person.

Person you were on and off with for years but could never get it together walks into your show and starts flirting with you.

You drop the ball because it was so sudden, so you go to their job (NOT) to stalk but to apologize. They accept it and you can tell they like you

You guys go on a date, you fuck, you think of how great it was!

Suddenly they stop returning your calls, totally ghost. But you're like, "Yo, we are friends, right? I remember going to her cousins birthday in 2008! I remember when I had to babysit her drunk ass after a party in 2006. I remember giving her a ride to JJ's funeral, that was a sad ass day."

SURE, he may have crossed the line.

But ISSA. ISSA YOUR HONOR, IS THE ONE IN THE WRONG HERE. If he was a jumpoff cool. BUT THEY WERE FRIENDS FOR A DECADE! And her treating him like an itch like she described, some of y'all sane mofos would crash a company party too that you were invited to!