Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim actually following your logic, not deflecting
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13071197&mesg_id=13073343
13073343, im actually following your logic, not deflecting
Posted by akon, Sat Sep-24-16 01:52 PM
you took umbrage with me saying that there are only two realistic choices that people have to make in nov.
which -logic dictates - must mean that you think there are other choices that are also realistic (i assumed you are supporting stein)
if that is case, nothing much else to say
same way there's really nothing much to say to someone voting trump, its a futile discussion.

the article is targeting 'protest' voters.
who either think *this* is how you take a stand and change the system
(which is also why i explained my perspective on this)
anyone voting for these reasons is really just being naive
ditto for anyone voting this way because their candidate (from the major party) lost
i have no issue with people who will always vote 3rd party (its idealism- and nothing much you can do about that either. and these people tend to be on the extreme left or right)
but i do suspect that most of the current 3rd party folk are 'taking a stand'
in that case, it is a protest vote

and btw, as an HRC supporter- of course i will try and get as many undecideds to support her
which means i will speak her positives
that's how it works. but i haven't told anyone how to vote. at the end of the day, you can read all this and still do whatever you want

and i'd appreciate a discussion without insults
we can have a discussion/disagreement without calling the other delusional or whatever.
note, i haven't called you any names, once in this back and forth.