Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectloved the lightsaber lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13065337&mesg_id=13069305
13069305, loved the lightsaber lol
Posted by shygurl, Thu Sep-15-16 01:51 AM
Enjoyed the episode, but the lack of decent female characters (as I mentioned earlier) is going to be a blindspot.

I don't have issues with the stereotypes RJ, you have millions of black women who take care of the households and got bums as baby fathers so thats whatever, but you gotta have women in the series who do more than exist as support beams and cum receptacles for the men. You gotta have balance because not all women are here for that life.

Like the scene in the car about Eve and Jessica? I could totally see it happening irl BUT trust and believe a woman has had a similar conversation with a man about her dating life. Women can be just as if not more trifling as men, so please show more than us emasculating men and caring for kids. We can both curse you out while working at the DMV and love Carl Sagan so show that. We can do ecstasy on Saturday while still going to church all day Sunday. Flesh out the characters.

I want more ain't shit women, more boss women, more gay women, more funny women, more church women, everything. The same care and refinement that the show has given to the men needs to happen to the female characters.