Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13065337&mesg_id=13066888
13066888, RE:
Posted by Rjcc, Fri Sep-09-16 09:55 PM
>did you not see how she came in to the crib after the date?
>she looked hella disappointed.

? she just seemed whatever, to me. it was a long day with parent teacher conferences. and if she was disappointed, that's still life outside of glover's character.

>
>and she def frustrated. what would you call the opening scene
>after the "i love you". it was beyond that moment. and bailing
>out her baby father, mind you, who went to Princeton.

if she's so frustrated, why didn't she mention it again? not wanting to fuck him != frustrated with life. she moved on with her day, and dozens of things that had nothing to do with dude except that he needed to kick in some money on rent.

>
>and we know were they all live. what kind of signal is that?

who is all? there are three houses shown: paperboi's, glover's parents and hers. there were a lot more people than that.

that's backstory.

>
>and where did you get that last read from. she was on screen
>for 2% of the first hour
this? >but it seems like she has more of a life outside of him than he does outside of her,

she has a date and a house and a career and a car -- none of which depend on him in any way. you seem to think the date didn't go well, but again -- that's a life outside of him that he doesn't have.

he barrrrrely has a job, has no other women we've seen, no other friends in his day to day life that we've seen other than dude he works with.

he's living *in her house,* he doesn't have a car and has nothing going on when the show starts.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at