Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDNC put their foot in it.. that was a great convention. BUT.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13049421&mesg_id=13050788
13050788, DNC put their foot in it.. that was a great convention. BUT.....
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jul-29-16 09:30 AM
is it me or did Tim Kaine and Hillary have the worst deliveries out of all the prime time speeches?

Hillary's actual speech as great... but damn, she just doesnt have that gift of gab.

Tim Kaine... smh. That dude is hilarious. He always looks like he just hit the weed. I get a McGreevey vibe from him too.

curious to see what type of bump Hillary gets. DNC was so professional.

and last but not least, Bernie Bros. I dont have a problem with the shirts or even the signs.... but during the speech? nah... not cool.

I'm still in the burn it down from the inside so I appreciate how HRC didnt scrub the place of TPP signs and other peotest signs. That shit is cool IMO, but stfu during the speech.

If Bernie won would the Bros let HRC's people protest and wear shirts? Prolly not and i cant get with that double standard.

I feel a little better after last night. I may not be 100% on board but I think HRC said everything we wanted when it comes to tryong to unify the party. I just hope she sticks to her word and doesnt do a 180 once in office.