Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDNC love fest underway (convention post part 2)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13049421&mesg_id=13049421
13049421, DNC love fest underway (convention post part 2)
Posted by stravinskian, Tue Jul-26-16 10:58 PM

The other thread is reaching the usual critical mass where it takes too damn long to load. So I hereby propose we move the discussion of the events on days 3 and 4 over here.

So what's the plan for the coming days? The headliner for day 3 is Barack Obama. Someone just mentioned we'll have Mike Bloomberg as well (mneh... strategy and all that). Who else? At some point I think we'll hear from Joe Biden. And obviously Tim Kaine will have a prominent spot on Wednesday or Thursday.

Day 4 of course is the big close, where the headline will probably be that Hillary isn't as good a speaker as the headliners from the earlier nights. Maybe she'll benefit from low expectations, though. We'll also hear from whatever VP didn't speak on Wednesday. What else am I forgetting?

At any rate, this convention really seems to be coming together. Props to Bernie for working so hard for party unity, and to Michelle Obama for a speech for the ages.