Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHow often does the checking happen though?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13049018&mesg_id=13049254
13049254, How often does the checking happen though?
Posted by BabyYoda, Tue Jul-26-16 03:04 PM
>when they try and tell them what an IR feels like.
>
>if you havent been in one, you cant speak on the challenges of
>an IR relationship.
>
>i agree, love is love but there is definitely a thing called
>Black love and the shit feels good.

I will say this..

IR relationships is not for everyone. May not even be for most people, but it does work for those who choose to make it work.

My sentiments are for those who mistreat people who are in these types of relationships.

As for Black love being real and feeling good, well, I sure it is for those who have experienced it.

But, I just don't see why someone in an IR relationship will care about any other relationship aside from their own?

This topic sucks for many reasons, but mainly because in this day and age, people still worrying about who people love, despite the fact that they aren't dealing with these people on a personal level, let alone a romantic level.

I commend anyone who is able to find someone willing to love them for them and put up with their bullshit, regardless of whether said person looks like them or not.

I can't accept people mistreating others based on who they like, love, fuck and suck, etc. I am about living one's life as they see fit so long as it is not breaking any laws nor infringing upon someone else's life.