Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti don't know why you insist on being dishonest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13048449&mesg_id=13048602
13048602, i don't know why you insist on being dishonest
Posted by rob, Mon Jul-25-16 03:33 PM
you certainly haven't posted like someone who's won an election and is ready to move on.

it has been heavily implied and sometimes stated throughout the process that bernie and his supporters are not really part of the democratic party, even though they are choosing to be.

there has never been an attempt by bernie or the vast majority of his supporters to abandon the party.

personally, i'm not even that mad at the dnc for being centrist or corporatist or whatever. they are who they are. i'm used to dealing with people with different points of view daily.

i'm mad because the dnc playbook and starting rosters are on a losing streak, yet you guys come in to these posts every single time making excuses for them like you're the rational ones.

we're still here. whether hillary wins or loses, she'll have millions of our votes.

we're on the same page about getting through the next election. we're trying to help. accept the help.