Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectShe has more obligations than she does, and that's what I'm picking on
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13040802&mesg_id=13042169
13042169, She has more obligations than she does, and that's what I'm picking on
Posted by flipnile, Fri Jul-08-16 12:17 PM
Yeah, Ciara is hot, but probably not to a 20yo that has a bunch of young giggling and laughing 20yo college women around him. (for example).

I mean, just compare these options:

- a 20yo college student that runs track (great body), and has no obligations or responsibilities other than college

- a 25yo woman with a job in a big city, with a few responsibilities such as work, maintaining her home and saving money.

- a 30yo woman with a kid. Quite a few obligations, including work and her child.

If you had a choice as a 27yo millionaire, which one would you pick?

I'm not trying to pick on single parents, either, being a single parent myself. I'm just acknowledging reality. Of course, I ain't Russell Wilson, so what I'd do != what he would do. But... if I was a multi-millionaire I'm trying to travel and do all sorts of shit like go explore the Amazon or take random flights overseas. Much harder to do with a young kid w/ a tripping father.

Having *preferences* as a man isn't "hate."