Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhat would be the best tell-all celebrity book?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13027221
13027221, What would be the best tell-all celebrity book?
Posted by boyd, Fri May-27-16 09:20 AM
the celebrity/ghostwriter doesn't whole back

camilla cosby is my number one
13027242, Jay
Posted by Teknontheou, Fri May-27-16 09:40 AM
13027245, Diddy, but he has too much dirt on his name to write it
Posted by atruhead, Fri May-27-16 09:47 AM
he's been in/around every facet of the entertainment business professionally for over two decades

also Funkmaster Flex could do a great one
13027248, Charlie Sheen, Tara Reid, Brittney Spears
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri May-27-16 09:50 AM
Home Alone kid

damn near every child actor in Hollywood and Disney

13027282, David Miscavige. He's holding a LOT of secrets.
Posted by Pete Burns, Fri May-27-16 10:27 AM
13027329, Nancy Reagan
Posted by walihorse, Fri May-27-16 11:34 AM
13027339, a real corey feldman book naming names (swipe)
Posted by LAbeathustla, Fri May-27-16 11:46 AM
after reading this..i need dat

http://laist.com/2016/05/26/feldman_allegations.php

Corey Feldman On Hollywood Pedophilia Allegations: 'I Would Love To Name Names'
by Julia Wick in Arts & Entertainment on May 26, 2016 10:46 am

After an interview with Elijah Wood last week brought attention to allegations of pedophilia in Hollywood, former child star Corey Feldman has also spoken out. Feldman has talked about the childhood sex abuse he and fellow child actor Corey Haim suffered in the past, notably in his 2013 memoir Coreyography. Haim died in 2010 after a long battle with addiction.

Feldman began his on-screen career at the age of three with a McDonald's commercial, and later appeared in a string of iconic movies, including The Goonies, Stand by Me, The Lost Boys, Gremlins and The 'Burbs.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, he warned of the "growing, not shrinking" problem of child predators in Hollywood, which he categorized as a place "where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world." According to Feldman, the internet has made it even easier for powerful adults to prey on child actors. "They reach out to little kids on Twitter, they reach out to little kids on Facebook, and they say, 'I'm a big producer and I can help you,'" he said. "With social media we have more access than ever to everybody."

In the interview, Feldman talked about the abuse suffered by both him and Haim, saying that he was molested multiple times by several different people, and that Haim was raped as an eleven-year-old. "My son is 11 now and I can't even begin to fathom the idea of something like that happening to him. It would destroy his whole being," Feldman said.

Feldman told The Hollywood Reporter that, as much as he would like to publicly identify the predators in question, he remains legally unable to do so because of statute-of-limitation laws in California:

I would love to name names. I'd love to be the first to do it. But unfortunately California conveniently enough has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening. Because if I were to go and mention anybody's name I would be the one that would be in legal problems and I'm the one that would be sued. We should be talking to the district attorneys and the lawmakers in California, especially because this is where the entertainment industry is and this is a place where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world.

According to Feldman, one of his abusers remains "prominently" in the business today.

The interview also touched on the recent documentary An Open Secret, which addresses child sex abuse in Hollywood. Feldman said the situations he faced were similar to that detailed in the documentary, where adult men would throw parties that would then be primarily attended by young child actors. According to Feldman, the men perpetrating the abuse were all friends with each other:

Ask anybody in our group of kids at that time: They were passing us back and forth to each other. from Little House on the Prairie said , "Everybody knew that the two Coreys were just being passed around." Like it was something people joked about on studio lots. We're not talking about huge executives and directors that I am aware of that were involved in this. The people that I knew doing it were publicists, they were photographers for teen magazines, things like that.

In his interview with the Sunday Times, Elijah Wood credited his protective mother with keeping him safe from predators as a child actor, but unfortunately Feldman's parents weren't able to do the same. According to Feldman, his primary abuser was actually an employee of his father's.

"My father hired this man and this man coaxed me into trying every single drug that I ever tried," Feldman told The Hollywood Reporter. " says, 'Hey I'm going to be your best friend, I'll take you to Disneyland, I'll take you to the Comedy Store.' He was my assistant, my driver, my chaperone, and also basically my guardian."

In 2011, Feldman called pedophilia the "No. 1 problem in Hollywood.”

“Probably every child actor has brushed shoulders with a pedophile in the industry,” Anne Henry, the co-founder of BizParentz, a resource for the parents of child actors, recently told The New York Times.
13027524, RE: a real corey feldman book naming names (swipe)
Posted by Tiggerific, Sat May-28-16 01:17 AM
That's what made me think about Charlie Sheen. Feldman was telling this story about how Sheen molested Haim on Lucas, which is why Feldman can't stand Sheen to this day.
13027523, RE: What would be the best tell-all celebrity book?
Posted by Tiggerific, Sat May-28-16 01:14 AM
Charlie Sheen.
Or
Robert Downey Jr.

Little Richard
Or
Bill Cosby
13027575, Lil Kim if she is 100%
Posted by Sarah_Bellum, Sat May-28-16 11:36 AM

DJTB YOMM
13027587, Paul Bates.
Posted by squeeg, Sat May-28-16 12:24 PM
13027593, RE: What would be the best tell-all celebrity book?
Posted by Getyohandouttamypocket, Sat May-28-16 01:34 PM
Bobby Brown and Mike Tyson.
13027718, I'm just sorry I won't live long enough to read
Posted by janey, Sun May-29-16 12:27 PM
Brangelina's children's version of Mommie Dearest

~ ~ ~
All meetings end in separation
All acquisition ends in dispersion
All life ends in death
- The Buddha

|\_/|
='_'=

Every hundred years, all new people
13028104, I think that might come out in a series of blog posts
Posted by isaaaa, Tue May-31-16 09:21 AM
by 2029 at the latest, just hold on dear Janey, hold on.

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg

Get 25% off www.karmaloop.com w/ rep code JR9103 |
Nike, G-Star, Herschel, Adidas (Men's & Women's clothing)
13028088, Suge.
Posted by TheAlbionist, Tue May-31-16 08:51 AM
>the celebrity/ghostwriter doesn't whole back
>
>
>
>camilla cosby is my number one
13028236, Beat me to it.
Posted by Brew, Tue May-31-16 12:45 PM
13028091, If it's REALLY tell all, any former president.
Posted by soulfunk, Tue May-31-16 09:02 AM
Of course this isn't possible, but even if they told HALF of the stuff that really went on, and it wasn't slanted to make events look good from their point of view, it would be a better book than anything I can imagine.

All of the behind the scenes politics - some of the fighting within the political parties or within the cabinet that never came out because they wanted to present a united front. Also what are some of the big kickbacks given out as trade-offs for support.

Following the money - who has really paid for what, and what did they get in return for financing. Issues in the media - how stories were leaked, what drama went on to keep things quiet.

Confirmation of some of the conspiracies out there, debunking of others, and new conspiracies that we haven't even heard about because they were so successful in hiding the truth.

Threats that were stopped before they happened, but info wasn't released because of security. The real motivations behind some of the events we know about.

All this would be impossible to come out in a tell all book, but if it did?????
13028233, any job that makes your hair turn WHITE......
Posted by infin8, Tue May-31-16 12:43 PM
n/m
13028391, Eddie
Posted by MEAT, Tue May-31-16 02:55 PM