Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThat's about as Bernie Bro as it gets, bro. I am just rooting for entropy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13025869&mesg_id=13027081
13027081, That's about as Bernie Bro as it gets, bro. I am just rooting for entropy
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu May-26-16 04:29 PM
I don't care that America passed on Bernie Sanders, it was a sign of progress that he picked up any steam at all and while I support(ed) him, he would have have a shitty presidency. Think Jimmy Carter, a smart, decent man ... and that has no place in politics, much less presidential politics.

But I am kinda rooting for Trump because I am rooting for the entropy of the American political system. If it's come to this, maybe something will change. Also it's obvious he is not going to even try most of the ridiculous things he has generated publicity with (e.g. Mexico pays for a wall at the Mexican border) and he won't be able to accomplish what he does try. So what his victory will do to wake people the fuck up outweighs what it will do to actually have him as the most powerful political figure in the world as far as I am concerned. Either that or he will put people around him who know what they are doing. He is an asshole but he is not a far-right guy, not the Republican establishment.