Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLet's give a thin-skinned narcissist the nuclear codes. Good thought!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13025869&mesg_id=13026520
13026520, Let's give a thin-skinned narcissist the nuclear codes. Good thought!
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed May-25-16 12:11 PM
I'm a Bernie supporter... but regardless of the policies of Trump and Hillary, I'd be overwhelmingly happy to vote Hillary because I simply can't trust Trump to do the politically savvy thing.

The UK already has publicly declared their disdain for Trump-- didn't they consider at one point blocking him from entry to the country? AND THAT'S OUR CLOSEST ALLY. If Trump was blocked from entering UK, his response would probably be, "Fuck the UK, we don't need them. We're great by ourselves!" Which is, of course, the worst response imaginable.

That's not even considering what happens if Kim Jong Un decides to make a statement about Trump. Or, scarier still, China. Trump would do his usual insult-laced tough talk and unquestionably makes things worse.

We live in a world where global annihilation really is closer than people think. And the best way to keep the peace is to have someone politically savvy on that front.

My trust level there goes: Bernie > Hillary >>>>>>>>>>>> (infinity) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump

So I will gladly vote for whomever it takes to ensure that lunatic doesn't get the White House. I won't have to swallow a Hillary presidency like a bitter pill. I will be overjoyed that Trump didn't get the White House, and that we have someone with political experience who won't toss out insults the second someone says something disdainful about her.