Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyo... tell me a crazy story that's true
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13021968
13021968, yo... tell me a crazy story that's true
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 11:29 AM
back in the day....

one night the crew went out to the club. Jimmy (not his real name) is on the dance floor slow grinding and grabbing ass while Rob Bass is playing. I turn behind me and Jimmy's GF's best friend is watching,it all go down.

He comes over to us and I tell him Gina saw the whole thing. Jimmy says she didn't see a Damn thing because it wasn't him. He was on that "it wasn't me" 5 years before the song dropped.

Next day he goes to see his girl and 2 dudes from the hood are on her porch chillin. Jimmy tells them to get off his girls porch and she tells him its over, Gina told her about the club.

Jimmy walks down 5 houses to our friends house, asked to use the bathroom, walks past the bathroom and into the kitchen and grabs a Big ass knife from the counter and walks out the back door. My boy is IN the kitchen eating a sammich while this goes down and Jimmy says not a word to him.

Joe runs out after him and asked Wtf. Jimmy gives a quick breakdown of events and Joes mother asked them if everything is ok while Joe is begging him to chill out. Jimmy tells him to stop bullshitting and takes off running. Joe knows shit is real cause we don't curse in front of Joes mom

Joe is fast but Jimmy is dumb fast. The 2 dudes from the hood are walking up the street cause I guess they realized Jimmy a little crazy. Jimmy almost stabs them in the back but runs up next to them screaming like a mad man. They take off running but Jimmy is too fast, he's running next to them laughing and swinging the knife. He's slashing arms, they run around a car a few times and Jimmy jumps on the CARS ROOF screaming like Jack Nicholsan in The Shining.

Friends finally get him to let these dudes go... one of our boys takes the knife, wipes it down and dumps it in the sewer on his way home.

Next few weeks we are saying are goodbyes because Jimmy prolly going to jail for a few. My mom tries to coach him on what to say to the judge, my dad tells me to "wave goodbye cause the nigga gonna be gone for a while"

they set a court date and the 2 dudes don't show up cause they got warrants. Case is thrown out.

The End. 100% true.
13021971, dick cheney shot a guy in the face
Posted by SooperEgo, Mon May-16-16 11:31 AM
and the guy apologized
13022028, I LOL every time I hear this story..
Posted by Case_One, Mon May-16-16 12:34 PM

13022396, At a press conference.
Posted by MEAT, Mon May-16-16 11:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILqnYx7XnwQ

Like it's the nuttiest thing I've ever seen in life.
13023425, I love that this is the first reply.
Posted by kajsidog, Wed May-18-16 08:56 PM
13021972, i musta missed something bc i don't understand why he attacked dudes.
Posted by Cenario, Mon May-16-16 11:31 AM
13021984, pretty much all ya need to know
Posted by KiloMcG, Mon May-16-16 11:50 AM
>Jimmy a little crazy
13021988, exactly!!! lol
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 11:53 AM
13021981, she was from SGV
Posted by infin8, Mon May-16-16 11:44 AM
San Gabriel Valley.

She made 'the run', but no one knew she gave the plug a counterfeit c-note. He showed up at her door 30 minutes into the session. 10 eses in a studio apt. shaking down everyone. The only black dude in the room ended up w/a pistol pointed at his chest while his pockets got the rabbit-ear treatment. No shots fired.

I stopped fuckin around after that. She tried to pay me back wit some pu$$y but that was HARDLY any consolation...and she was tryna be stingy with it.
13021985, whoa!!!
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 11:51 AM
13022397, Can you translate for us non-west coasters.
Posted by MEAT, Mon May-16-16 11:16 PM
13022477, yeah for real...
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Tue May-17-16 09:41 AM
what session? The plug? I'm a bit lost.

cscpov.blogspot.com

"There's a fine line between persistence and foolishness..."
-unknown

"To Each His Reach"
13022483, lmao... I figured it out
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue May-17-16 09:57 AM
ole girl went to get the drugs and gave the dealer a counterfeit $100. Dealer shows up while they are getting high and pulls out a fun on the only black guy in the room.

They made him empty his pockets then dipped

she tried to pay him back with ass.

how did I do???
13022560, *WINNER*
Posted by infin8, Tue May-17-16 11:25 AM
13023364, it's so crazy i 'got' that on the initial run
Posted by deejboram, Wed May-18-16 06:22 PM
read it like dr seuss>
13022004, These are among the best posts on OKP
Posted by Marbles, Mon May-16-16 12:12 PM
A long time ago, my GF at the time got a big raise & promotion. But she had to move to San Francisco for the position. So we loaded up a U-Haul and I moved her out there.

She had flown out a week or 2 before to find an apartment. We get there at night and pull up to a loading dock area they have. We’re unloading the truck when a car pulls up near us. 3 chicks and a dude. It seems like they’re waiting to pick someone up. No big deal.

A few minutes later, a taxi pulls in with a chick in the backseat. The taxi driver creeps up and moves real slow between our U-Haul and the other car (it was a tight fit). The girl driving the car is looking closely and you can see the look on her face is basically, “This taxi better not hit my car.”

Suddenly, the chick in the taxi rolls her window down and starts cussing and yelling at the other car. She’s challenging them to fight, she’s telling them not to mess with her and all kinds of stuff. So the girl driving the car starts yelling back and it’s really just a whole lot of cussing and name calling and “I’ll kick your ass, bitch.”

So the taxi gets up close to the building and the driver gets out. He goes back and opens the trunk and pulls out a wheelchair. He helps old girl get out of the back of the cab and into the wheelchair. Me & my girl’s jaws just drop.

The 3 chicks were already out of their car and ready to step to the taxi chick. But when they saw her in the wheelchair, the driver calmed down & tried to make her case.

She said, “Look, I wasn’t trying to start anything with you. That taxi was just close to my car and I wanted to make sure he got thru without hitting me.”

The girl in the wheelchair looked her in the face and unleashed a new wave of trash talk. “Get the fuck outta my face or I’ll kick your ass! You do NOT wanna fuck with me, bitch!”

At that point, the driver chick was about to throw but her girls held her back. Wheelchair girl goes on into the building with the other chick yelling stuff like, “You better roll on before I beat your ass!”

I remember asking my girl if she ever saw the wheelchair chick around the building. She said yeah, but she tries to avoid her. She was kinda scared of her.
13022008, bruh, I swear I have seen 3 or 4 dudes in wheelchairs
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 12:16 PM
talk the most shit about kicking ass cause they know it won't ever pop off.

13022023, That's so messed up...
Posted by Marbles, Mon May-16-16 12:30 PM
>talk the most shit about kicking ass cause they know it won't
>ever pop off.

On one hand, you gotta be a real low-life to beat up someone in a wheelchair. On the flip though, just because you're in a wheelchair doesn't give you free reign to be an asshole all the time.

Back in high school I had some friends in a neighborhood near mine. They told me this story about one summer when everyone's bicycles were being stolen. Come to find out, it was a dude who was in a wheelchair (to this day, I can't figure out how he pulled that off). Everybody paused when they found out but then someone did beat the dude up. Honestly, I can't blame them. he asked for that ass kicking.
13022398, RE: That's so messed up...
Posted by MEAT, Mon May-16-16 11:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNGrzW2kjTc
13022062, I lit my moms ex husbands shirt on fire when I was about 8.
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon May-16-16 01:01 PM
He was wearing the shirt at the time.

They had separated and we were transient at the time. He brought us out to this house he was living in. This is Perris, Ca, in a woodsy area out in the boonies. We get there and there’s no electricity. I can’t remember if there was running water.

So dinner is on a barbecue grill and there was a separate fire pit. Anyhow they do their usual number of drinking followed by a fight of some kind. My mom had just had my baby brother a few months prior. At some point in the fight he had her pinned down on the bed with my baby brother in the mix, screaming his head off. I ran in and saw him on top of her, pinning her down with one hand and hitting her with the other.

So I ran out and grabbed this big ass palm branch, doused it in lighter fluid and made myself a torch. I ran in the room and shoved the flaming branch up his back under his shirt and he jumped. I got the branch all the way up his back and his shirt caught fire. I really don’t recall how the cops showed up because there was no phone to call.

Anyhow a few days later we had to stay at his parent’s house for a night. His mom said they had to scrape bits of the Harley Davidson decal off his back. I’m not sure how true that part is. I know he had some burns and he had some difficulty getting the branch out and then getting his shirt off, but now that I think about it I’m not sure there was enough time for the decal to melt like that. His whole family is fucking looney and all night we heard his mom and dad fighting. We heard broken glass and some pounding on a wall at one point. Shit was scary as fuck.

He wound up getting sober and moving on with his life. He took custody of my baby brother and gave him a pretty solid life. I’ve never seen anyone turn their life around like that. I wound up becoming pretty close to him after I got placed in foster care about five years after this incident. Sadly he died of cancer about 8 years ago.
13022078, I knocked the next dude out cold and robbed him.
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon May-16-16 01:10 PM
I was in the arcade at the grocery store across the street when my little brother (not the same one from the previous story) came running telling me Jim was choking my mom in the alley behind our apartment.

I left the arcade and grabbed a big ass tree branch and went to the alley and saw him walking with my mom. Their back was to us and I ran at him full speed and swung the branch as hard as I could. He kind of stumbled and just kind of yelled at me. I cracked him again and he just kind of stumbled around, if I remember correctly. He just kind of goes back to the apartment and passes out on the couch.

A few hours later my mom tried to wake him up to tell him to leave. He grabbed her ankle so I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a mop and broke it over his head. He tried getting up so I beat him in the head with the rest of the handle. He passed out again.

We drug his ass out to the curb, took his wallet, and left his ass out there. He pretty much stayed away after that.
13022226, Seeing two famous people in one day...
Posted by Tiggerific, Mon May-16-16 04:21 PM
I know people who are in California see famous people all the time. There are those who will take out their phones and take pictures or run up to them and ask for autographs. Never been me...

So, the hubby take a rare pdo day from work. We decide to go work out. Walk into his Muay-Thai gym and I wrap my hands. Now, I haven't thrown hands in a gym in over a year. So, its nice to get back into it. I turn to my right and dude walks in. Its Nick Diaz. Girls run over and hug and he's just hanging back talking. Now, I know this is the gym he trains at. But, knowing it...and seeing a person in person is totally different. I got my ring rust, and I get frustrated when I mess up (its a bad habit) but it was a good first day out. He's a nice dude. I nodded a hello and went on with my day. But he came off as real down to earth to me.

The second was just a ride by...but I saw Steph Curry.

13022276, I saw Nate Diaz at a hole in the wall bar
Posted by Playa_Politician, Mon May-16-16 06:05 PM
we live in the same area code as the Diaz brothers but about an hour away from Stockton. Dude was just at this bar posted up by himself. he was with a few people but they were all walking around or at the bar. he was just posted along the wall and every once in a while someone would walk up to him and ask for his autograph.

i joked with my boy that i should run up on him and deck him, my boy clearly stated he wouldn't have my back on that one. we laughed, i didn't punch him or say a word. this was back in 2010 if i remember correctly.
13022379, RE: I saw Nate Diaz at a hole in the wall bar
Posted by Tiggerific, Mon May-16-16 09:54 PM
LOL!!!!!
13022401, I have heard nothing but nice things about him and Nate
Posted by RobOne4, Mon May-16-16 11:31 PM
my cousin was in the game for a minute and everyone knows everyone. But I've never heard anything bad about him or his brother outside of the cage. Pretty much the same story that they are both chill and nice cats. But when they fight someone they turn that switch on.
13022479, Talked to Craig Finn about Bruce Springsteen in the bathroom line once
Posted by magilla vanilla, Tue May-17-16 09:50 AM
Just saw the Hold Steady play at U St. Music Hall, went across the street to Solly's for a post-show beer, and Craig walks in. We end up both waiting for the bathroom while the bar is playing "Atlantic City," and I note that I don't think I'd ever heard Bruce do that song live - he ends up telling me this great story about getting to sing "Thunder Road"
13022239, i used to get my hair cut on pico in LA a pretty busy street....
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon May-16-16 04:41 PM
one day we all in the shop watching a game or something..and a dude yells out...YALL SEE THAT A NAKED BITCH JUST RAN DOWN PICO?? so a couple people look up and see a dude running by the window pointing...so we all run to the door and look out...just as we see her high tailing it she attempts to cross this little side street without looking... and a BAM!!..car launches her 30 ft into pico blvd. yes butt ass naked on sherm or something
13022246, LMAOOOOO Pico and what?
Posted by T Reynolds, Mon May-16-16 04:53 PM
13022249, it was on pico just east of Labrea..but before u get to Ralphs and shit
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon May-16-16 05:02 PM
on the south side of the street...like next to the popo station....across from the auto parts store and the laundry..its like some offices there now or something
13022267, lol..nigga came in like John Singleton and howard cossell'd that shit
Posted by deejboram, Mon May-16-16 05:47 PM
>on the south side of the street...like next to the popo
>station....across from the auto parts store and the
>laundry..its like some offices there now or something
13022247, another one...in the late 80s i attended Lamar Univ for a semester
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon May-16-16 04:57 PM
on a tennis scholly... now Lamar is in Beaumont Tx...and its a small town...bigger than Port Arthur..but smaller than anythang else.. so news travels fast.. A few of my friends also went to school there...so one night we up in a shotgun house...the back door had all this shit piled against the door..soo theres literally one way out..the front door... one of my boys was renting the place and we playing dominoes drankin 40s and talkin shit... one of the dudes there was getting sweated bcz he had been fkng Jerry Balls girlfriend for a couple a weeks on the low..and only a few of us knew.. (Jerry Ball was a 300 lb defensive lineman from Beaumont but he played for the detroit lions)... and he was never in town...but niggas started joking around like when that nigga come back in town you better be watching yur back or be gone....but we all laughed...he was all like he wasnt worried..bcz we was all from Houston and we left mostly all holidays and some weekends to go back home.. so we in there drinking and about midnight someone knocking hard as hell at the door...niggas thought it was beaumont pd bcz they used to fk with niggas for loud music all the time...its southeast texas..klan and alla dat... anyways...dude goes to the door...its BIG ASS JERRY BALL..with a BIG ASS 357...talkin bout YO IM LOOOKING FOR A NIGGA NAMED DONOVAN!!!.. niggas froze..i think one nigga mightve shittted...he was blocking the front door....so one nigga goes aint nobody here by that name dawg..whats up??? he said you sure?? niggas just stared at that piece ...he just left and aint say shit... the one nigga was so scared that nigga checked out of lamar at the end of that semester..niggas laughed about it later but that shit was funny as hell..
13022263, Yiiiiiiikes
Posted by ODotSoHot, Mon May-16-16 05:44 PM
Lol...
13022282, now this is what I'm talking about... WTF
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 06:12 PM
13022399, RE: another one...in the late 80s i attended Lamar Univ for a semester
Posted by MEAT, Mon May-16-16 11:28 PM
https://boydwonder.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jerry-ball.jpg
13022518, Running speed so low, if it wasn't for that .357
Posted by flipnile, Tue May-17-16 10:48 AM
13022273, my friends left me as collaterall one night
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Mon May-16-16 05:55 PM
we were suuuuuper baked probably 18-19

it was like 3 am

we were out driving around and needed gas

stop and get gas my friend pumps the gas then goes in to pay(ya it was the 90's when you could still pump gas without paying first)

im in the car still smoking.

my two friends come back...

friend: "hey grifty the guy inside wants to talk to you.."

me : "nah man f u"

him : no seriously go talk to him he wants to talk to you

me : STFU

him : "ok heres the deal, i forgot my wallet and we told the guy we were gonna leave you here while we went and got my wallet"

me : =| "whatever, dont take too long"

ok so now i go inside and its just me and the guy working this convience store in the middle of this ruralish suburb of dallas

the only thing this guy said to me the entire time which he repeated about 3 times was

"its going to be a long night"

ya eventually my friends came back, (they didnt come RIGHT back though)

ya good times

13022284, uhhh, what made you so special? Why not another friend?
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 06:13 PM
I'm dying
13022301, because thats how we operate
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Mon May-16-16 06:36 PM
theres 3 of us best friends since highschool

at any point in time two are ganging up on one lol

i guess i was the victim that night

probably helped that i was probably the..least sober and easiest to convince
13022292, so we threw a house party in college
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 06:27 PM
we always threw house parties but this one was 3 nights.. Thurs, Fri, Sat. We had a huge row house with 20 ft ceilings but the house was pretty shitty. We had a live band in the living room, a dj, a real fucking bartender mixing drinks, a keg, weed for days and only charged $3 with college ID.

Dudes across the street were young hood niggas and we kept telling them nah, college kids only. Finally my roommate let them in cause they were holding up the line plus they were just hanging out front fucking up the vibe. A big fucking mistake.

All a sudden while the band is playing we see niggas breakdancing in the next room but they weren't actually breakdancing. Rumbling for a good 5 minutes but it felt like an hour.

We think it's over but as everyone is leaving out the front door the niggas pull up in their car and pop the trunk. My roommate turns and screams "everyone inside" and I swear this dude picked up the whole front porch filled with people and pushed them back inside the house. Another roommate was like "man, I was lifted off my feet, never knew that dude was that strong"

fight continues out front, we thought they had a shotgun but it was a bat or a tire iron. One of our friends threw a 40 bottle and missed dude and it shattered my roommates back window. The look on his face when it shattered was hilarious.

Found out the fight was because someone stepped on a shoe and wouldn't apologize.

13022321, Same exact thing happened at my 21st birthday party.
Posted by Brew, Mon May-16-16 07:10 PM
>Found out the fight was because someone stepped on a shoe and
>wouldn't apologize.

Literally the EXACT same story for the exact same reason.

Worst part is the kid who started the shit wasn't even invited to the party, just tagged along. Fuck outta my apartment bro.

When the fight spilled out in front, people were throwing bottles at other cribs in the complex and the cops showed up. I was lit. The cops approached one of my roommates, and he denied that he lived there so they let him move along. They approached me and my brains weren't working so I was like "yep I like here". Cop says "who are your roommates?" and I pointed directly at my just-dodged-trouble roommate and was like "HIM!". Dude just shook his head "fucking Brew."
13022323, Haha damn, where'd you live? Carver?
Posted by KiloMcG, Mon May-16-16 07:12 PM
13022339, Nah, W. Clay St close to the Seigel Center.
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 07:38 PM
It was a "nice" area but it was also the hood. Always had a woman walking up the middle of the street looking back over her shoulder and shit.

House was HUGE tho and rent was like 700 and it was a 4 bedroom and we had 5 or 6 people fitting in there comfortably.

13022343, Word, that's the Carver neighborhood
Posted by KiloMcG, Mon May-16-16 07:52 PM
13022344, lmao, its been so long bruh
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 07:54 PM
13022347, Haha, all good. I figured it was probably there because it's so close
Posted by KiloMcG, Mon May-16-16 08:09 PM
to campus and the houses are old big ass row houses. And it's still got that mix of college kids and families.
13022476, lol, hood dudes ALWAYS change the vibe of a party
Posted by flipnile, Tue May-17-16 09:40 AM
Used to roll-out with my hood-ass homey out to those fufu downtown spots sometimes, and conflicts would start to occur FAST.

Like, we're at the bar. My homey looks at me and says:

homey: "aye, I'm about to hit this dude behind me"
me: "why? He ain't do shit"
homey: "he keeps dancing all up behind me... that shit is disrespectful... you don't just be all dancing behind a nigga"
me: "lol"

To be fair, there are a lot of bitch-ass dudes that hang out in "safe" parties, and they act like douchebags because they know no one will call them out... until the hood dudes show up.
13022481, good dudes also hate getting up on women at parties
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue May-17-16 09:52 AM
all this ass and dudes be eyeing all the niggas in the room looking for a fight.

and there is always a fine broad from the Burbs who loves the hood dudes.

we used to beg the girls to not bring them to parties or the new club because they would always fuck it up. One time we had a party and my cousin brings some dudes from Homewood who were on that gang shit. All night they heated anytime they saw red, maroon or purple. Any color that was a cousin of Red had them ready to snap. "All this BLOOD"

Kept reminding them to turn that gang shit off for a few hours and just enjoy themselves. Shit was Damn near a job to them.
13022296, so my father was an art dealer
Posted by dba_BAD, Mon May-16-16 06:32 PM
his gallery hosted an opening for some of the art that went with the release of King's Quest VI. A young dba_BAD was in the house, as was notably, George Lucas.

At one point in the evening, George and I ended up admiring the same piece of art, and struck up a conversation about it. He was clearly in a contemplative mood, and the conversation meandered off topic to all kinds of musings about life, family, I think he was talking about his ex a lot, all kinds of stuff

all in all i'll bet we chopped it up for about 20-25 minutes

at age 9 or 10, i had some vague idea of who he was, at least that he was rich and famous

but as a few years went by and i would remember the encounter, i was like WTF, that wasn't appropriate at all lmao what the hell is dude ok what was that about lol
13022299, My dad integrated the bus system in a small country town in Florida
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon May-16-16 06:34 PM
called Blountstown. He was a band director and teacher there, and he hated that the bus system for the Black kids would drop them off 2-3 miles from their house, while the White system dropped them off in their neighborhoods. He wrote some letters, and was able to eventually get it integrated...this was around 1969-1971.

A few days later, he was at his house by himself. 9:30 PM, he got a knock at the door, on a Tuesday night...he felt suspicious, so he grabbed his gun and made sure it was on the couch right next to him. He asked who it was, and it was two White men who said they were there from the Census Bureau. He refused to open the door, and was speaking through the screen door (the type that air can come through). After he refused a second time, they pulled out a can of mace and sprayed him with it, and then tried to open up the door. He couldn't see too well, but he was able to grab his gun, and he started shooting straight through the screen door before they could bust it open. They ran back to their car and they all made it in, but he never knew if he hit or even killed any of them.

He called the Police, and the next day, the FBI called him. They told him...."yeah....that was the KKK. They have a hit out on you for integrating the bus system. Move out of town as SOON as you can." He left within two hours.
13022303, damn
Posted by infin8, Mon May-16-16 06:47 PM

"...I'm a man..and a REAL MAN don't hide behind no bedsheets. You take these here bullets for them sheets!..." (c) Malcom X
13022306, Your dad is a fucking OG
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 06:56 PM
13022325, ^^^^ damn right. That is *wild*
Posted by Brew, Mon May-16-16 07:15 PM
13022353, GANGSTA...
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon May-16-16 08:47 PM
13022392, Wow.
Posted by denny, Mon May-16-16 10:56 PM
That's an awesome legacy-type accomplishment for him though. (the bus thing) I bet that's a huge source of pride in your family.

I never got to meet my granddad...but there's one story that's been told to me over and over again. They were in the Netherlands suffering under Nazi occupation just after my dad was born. My GD was a fisherman but the Nazi's didn't allow that so he used to go out every morning in search of any paying gig. The family lived off of oatmeal for breakfast and potatoes for dinner for 2 to 3 years and all that was financed by finding random day-long gigs.

In anycase...he went out looking for a day's work but forgot his identification papers which could be demanded by Nazi soldiers at any time. So he gets stopped by a Nazi officer....no papers....gets put in the back of a truck and sent to a train station from which he'll be taken to a work camp. He didn't really know WHERE they were taking him...but he figured it couldn't have been good. Knowing that his family would probably starve without him....he and 2 others on the train decide to make an escape attempt. There's two Nazis on either end of the train and if you stick out your head out the windows of the train car they take a shot at you. So my granddad and two other guys waited til the train was on a curve and jumped out the window. He was a gymnast so he was able to land ok but the other two guys broke themselves up on the fall. He never found out what happened to them cause he just fled while avoiding a couple shots by the Nazi at the back-end of the train. So it took him a two days to walk back home....my grandma had assumed the worst so it was like a miraculous moment when he burst through the door.
13022408, shitttttt!!!!! I feel BAD for the other ones if they got caught!.
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon May-16-16 11:50 PM
13022475, Damn. Your old man deserves all the props in the world n/m
Posted by Marbles, Tue May-17-16 09:39 AM
13022511, Props to your pops
Posted by wluv, Tue May-17-16 10:33 AM
Ppl need to know more stories like this when they are taking their rights for granted.
13023384, Man, I agree too
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Wed May-18-16 07:30 PM
13022305, My uncle pulled the shotgun on a bunch of white dudes
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 06:54 PM
Back in the day we used to watch our dads play softball. We had a community center with a pool and across the street was a VFW with a bar and a softball field.

Now these games were intense because all the teams were different bars in the area. It was a family atmosphere but there was also a lot of drinking, arguing and weed smoking. Dudes would get a drink between innings, coolers, etc..

This time we were playing a team from Ohio. All white, never been to the are before. My uncle was drunk and had a whistle and he kept blowing it all fucking game. Finally one of the white dudes say "stop blowing the fucking whistle before I shove it up your ass."

My uncle says "I like to see you try it" and the white dudes grab a few bats and walk towards my uncle. My uncle says "oh, so you wanna grab bats? I got something for you" and walk to the car and pops the trunk and pulls out a shotgun.

dudes haul ass....wife's crying, dudes screaming at their kids to stop playing and jump in the car.

what made it even funnier, the field was right before a dead end so they had to bust a U Turn and drive past my Uncle while he waved the shotgun at them. never saw that team again.

We still laugh at that shit when we get together. My uncle was all types of wrong when he was drunk.
13022314, man theres something about softball and rednecks
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Mon May-16-16 07:03 PM
i have story for days as my dad is a redneck and played a shit ton of softball

best story is they literally played a softball tournament at a prison

essentially gaurds had to be called to stop a riot

the craziest dude on my dads team (and smallest of course) tried to fight their whole team with a sledgehammer(they used a sledgehammer instead of a weighted bat for warm up lol)
13022322, well, its Pittsburgh so there are Italians. Polish, rednecks, black folk
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 07:11 PM
and they each had a team based on the bar they drink at the most
13022327, hah thats great, i assume any white dude in a beer drinking
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Mon May-16-16 07:17 PM
softball league is just whatever that regions version of redneck is lol
13022318, "We let the coyotes get they ass, hahhahahahaaha"
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon May-16-16 07:07 PM
2004. I'm in Compton, CA, headed to Carson, with my best friend. We're 19. We're at the gas station, and this Black dude, maybe 32, bald, looks clean cut hood, is bleeding at the head. He comes up to me sad, almost crying, saying he just got jacked for his brand new Camaro by some Mexicans, and he just needs a ride a mile away. I'm halfway intimidated, but just like damn....he seems legit, so whatever.

He gets in, and my best friend's face is FROZE, like "wait.....who's this???" He starts talking...........

"Yeah man, I appreciate you, I see you got the boombox shit in yo trunk, I'll get you a whole load of them since you lookin out for a nigga.

Yeah, I just got a new Camaro, and these fuckin MESKINS just got me for my shit! They hit me upside the head with a pipe when I was pumping gas and drove off! FUCK Meskins, nigga!!! Fuck them, fuck they grandmas, *he points his fingers out to describe a short length* fuck they little babieeeeeees!

But it's cool, I'm gonna find they ass. And I'm gon do em like I always do. Kidnap they ass, kill em, and drop em off out in the Desert. We let the coyotes get they ass, hahahahahahaa! My name is OG Tony tho, what's y'all names?"

At this point, me n my boy were telepathically communicating. My boy is saying "Who the FUCK is this and why the FUCK is he in the car with us???" and I'm saying "man I don't know!!!! I didn't know he was this crazy!" We said that to each other in silence.

Dude asked us to stop at the grocery store real quick, and said we could drop him off at a house in Eastside DA (Carson). He got out to go inside the store, and my boy was like "uh....you gon wait or drive off?" and I was like yea, soon as he goes inside, we gotta drive off!!! Then my boy says "nah....if he remembers your car and that you left him, he'll kill us! We're over here too much!" So I'm like fuckit....give him two min.

He comes back outside with a case of beer. He walks in slowly and calmly, and says "iite...drive off....I just stole these mothafuckas. You want one?"

We arrive to the house to drop him off, and he's being super thankful, and gave me his cell. He said "whatever you need, I got you. You need weed, liquor, a boombox for yo trunk, bitches, whatever it is my nigga, I got you. Matter of fact...let me go get you the boombox for yo trunk right now!" He walks inside the house, comes back outside...and gives me a busted ass subwoofer box with a 10 inch subwoofer in it. He said "you can get the cables n shit at the store, but take this. Hit me whenever you need somethin tho!"

13022330, This right here....
Posted by ODotSoHot, Mon May-16-16 07:20 PM
>At this point, me n my boy were telepathically communicating.
>My boy is saying "Who the FUCK is this and why the FUCK is he
>in the car with us???" and I'm saying "man I don't know!!!! I
>didn't know he was this crazy!" We said that to each other in
>silence.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
13022336, I just stole this... LMAO.
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 07:32 PM
13022340, I was in LaGrange with my brother driving to ATL
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 07:47 PM
we had just had a huge debate about Mexicans, Walmart, jobs etc at the house during Xmas 10 years ago.

The car in front of us is swerving like shit but my brother is in a zone and not really watching the car. We get on the ramp to merge and the car in front of us swerves off the road and flips.

I scream for my brother to pull over and he is like "why?" I'm screaming you really didn't see that car just swerve and flip over?

I jump out and run to the car and the air bags are out, all the windows are smashed and dude is passed out. I ask him if he is OK and dude is like "ehhh, ceee no englais".. dude is TRASHED!!!

He gets out and I asked him about the car and he shrugs and walks to get into our car in the back seat. HOLD UP HOMIE. My brother is like nah dude, get in the front seat, you get in the back so if he tries anything you can fuck him up. My brother says some weak ass mexican shit but basically says if you try anything WE WILL FUCK YOU UP. lol...

we drive him closer to ATL and dude is passing out every so often then once we get off the exit he is trying to tell us to drive left then right then left.. nah..

we dropped him off at a Walmart and then laugh about how we just had that debate about Walmart, illegal workers etc and ended up dropping off a dude who was clearly illegal at a Wlamart.

We agreed to keep it on the hush and not tell our mom.
13022386, Sounds like he was on coke.
Posted by denny, Mon May-16-16 10:38 PM
Especially the over-thankful boombox present. I'd guess he was probably lying about the robbery too.
13022334, One day we were burning trees in my room on the first floor
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-16-16 07:30 PM
my roommates never locked the front door. All a sudden I hear a knock and someone opens the front door and screams hello. No one answers cause we are all high so we wait until the close the front door.

I go out front and there is a guy with his back to me and his jacket has ATF on the back and 6 more in the street. He turns around and asked me if that was my van in the middle of the street with all the doors open.

Me: nah, nope, not my car
ATF: you sure, someone said the owner lived here.
Me: no sir, that is not my car.

I walk back in the house and tell em to put the blunt out and for everyone to get upstairs and go to the back of the house cause we are going to continue smoking this weed because I just blew my high.

While we are smoking in the back I look out the back window and there is a dude walking and he just stops, pulls down his pants and starts shitting in the alley.

My roommate was eating an apple and threw it at him and busted him dead on top of his head.

"ehh, man... you can shit here, keep it moving"

homeless dude was like my bad, my bad.. you got a dollar.

GTFOH bruh..

my roommate and I looked at each other and we both agreed it was a weird fucking day.

13022352, my family owned the only Black funeral home & graveyard
Posted by Binlahab, Mon May-16-16 08:46 PM
in all of Ft Bend County, Texas for many decades

if you were Black & died...you held the funeral & were buried by us from the 1920s up thru the 90s.

back in the day when grandfather was running it...shit was smooth.

then he died & uncle junior took over. uncle junior was maybe 5'5" but was the type of man i dont really see much of anymore, bald, beard, muscle & nicotine.

what uncle junior said...went. with junior was munch, cookie, teddy, mike & wayne. junior handled the business. much & cookie actually handled the body, did the make up, etc. teddy was the face of the operation who soothed the widows & collected the money, mike & wayne were crackheads who dug the graves.

period.

now a family came to us & said their loved one was on his last legs. get shit together. so..we did.

they put some money down...munch & cookie went & got the body, worked their magic.

Mike & wayne dug the grave.

Teddy couldnt get the family to pay their balance.

We couldnt put the body in the ground or do anything further til we got paid.

Family was like...well...we aint got it.

These are crackers by the way. Them segregation lines had blurred by this point so white folks was giving us business by then.

The mans family & Junior got into on the phone and Junior basically said either you come drop off this check...or we coming to drop off this body.

The family said do it then.

Junior told Mike & Wayne drop the body off...went out in his truck & took off to the casino.

Mike & wayne looked at each other...looked at the man...looked at each other...

now remember I said what Junior said...goes.

so....

Mike & Wayne load em up.

Take him over to the trailer park.

The mans family is there in stark disbelief.

Mike & Wayne literally propped the dead body on a pallet on the stoop of the gatdamn trailer.

then had to brawl all them rednecks who came boiling out the houses like a bunch of mad ass wasps

According to Wayne that shit was like the Alamo, him & Mike were back to pack, standing over the dead body, giving waves of rednecks the business till the police got there.

http://www.upi.com/Archives/1992/10/15/Dead-mans-son-mortuary-worker-get-into-fistfight/7252719121600/

13022404, Bin wins
Posted by MEAT, Mon May-16-16 11:35 PM
13022432, Yeah... with a link to prove it.
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue May-17-16 06:01 AM
13022480, damb.
Posted by CyrenYoung, Tue May-17-16 09:51 AM

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...
13022678, oh shit
Posted by Crash Bandacoot, Tue May-17-16 02:05 PM
>
13022375, RE: I was a junior in high school.
Posted by Austin, Mon May-16-16 09:34 PM
And there was this party house that somehow me and my group of friends got involved with. It was some really young guys that lived there — like they were all out of high school, but still teenagers. It was always a very relaxed place to be. So most Friday nights, we ended up there, just to hang out without having to worry about getting fucked with.

Now, we were all skaters and hip hop heads. Not delinquents at all, but we were pretty much a closed crowd; didn't really associate too much outside our group of ten or twelve. So, I don't know, somehow it came about that there was a group of jocks that had beef with us, because, I don't know, high school, whatever.

I was just starting to get into DJing, so every once in a while when I was feeling brave, I would pack up my gear and haul it down to this party house and spin records on Friday night. Good times.

Until they finally showed up.

I didn't see the initial attack, but one of the jocks broke a beer bottle over my friend's head from behind (what a pussy). So, everyone clears the front room of the house where I was set up into the front yard and driveway. I, of course, notice that the room is suddenly empty and, like any good DJ and record nerd, start thinking about how I'm going to protect my gear.

I finally hear someone yell for me, presumably because I was the only one of the group to have a cell phone (90's lol) and could call for reinforcements or whatever.

Venture out to the front of the house, where I see all my friends —minus the one who was hit with the bottle and was presently on the ground, bleeding and struggling to stay conscious— currently entangled with the four or five jocks that had rolled up on us. Realizing they were outnumbered, one of the jocks retreats to the back of his vehicle momentarily. One of my friends gets aggressive and follows him to hopefully get in a few blows and make the retreat permanent.

Jock had parked his car kind of sideways across the end of the driveway, presumably to clock anyone from leaving. This also meant that the tail end of his truck was partially in the street. I couldn't see what was happening, as it was dark and they were behind the car, so I start heading that way because I can see and/or hear nothing. As I get closer, my friend emerges, running like the wind towards me wearing this face of sheer panic. I was confused, because he had this jock on the ropes as far as I could tell.

Jock comes out of the shadows, walking like fucking Jason Voorhees with, I shit you not, a pick axe.

He had his eye on my friend who had confronted him behind the truck, so I was able to dodge him. But the crazy fuck chased my friend into the street —Plumb Lane, one of the busiest in Reno— through traffic with a motherfucking pick axe.

At this point, one of the dudes that lived in the house decided shit had officially gone too far, so he goes inside and locks the door. With all my gear still inside, with a record still fucking playing.

I'm standing there in the driveway, watching my one friend get chased through the busy street by a pick axe-wielding drunk jock, wondering if my bleeding friend on the ground is going to be okay and watching the rest of my friends hold up their skateboards as weapons and keep the rest of the jocks at bay.

I'm just like, fuck this, I just want my gear to be safe. So I did what I knew would clear the area quick. I held up my cell phone and yelled, "I'm callin' the cops, fuckers!"

And I held the phone up to my ear and bluffed.

Luckily no one called my bluff.

The jocks quickly get in the truck, burn rubber getting out of the driveway, but not before Jason leans out the window, with the pick axe in both hands, and screams, in a very disturbingly high pitched voice, "We know where you are!"

On the way out of the driveway, the idiot pulls into oncoming traffic to get to the other side of the street (three lanes in each direction), before flipping a squealing U-turn and causing an accident in the oncoming traffic. So, the police did eventually show up anyway.

I thought I was going to be in deep shit because, of the two cars that were in the accident, one of the drivers was going off to the police about there were all these kids fighting in the street, and that that's what had caused the accident. None of were drinking or smoking that night, so the cops asked us a few questions, but ultimately didn't seem to really care.

My gear never left my bedroom for about five years after that.

"I wasn't sure if I was lost or running away again. . ."

http://austinato.bandcamp.com

http://www.discogs.com/lists/Favorites-of-2016/269401
13022395, This is more depressing but true nonetheless.
Posted by denny, Mon May-16-16 11:13 PM
One of my best friends was an orphan and had shitty foster parents so when he turned 16, his granddad gave him this little shack to live in beside a marina on Lake Ontario. So it basically became our party house. 16 year old kids with a house of their own? No running water or heat but it had a fireplace.

So one night we were having a party there. Eventually these 6 kids came by and joined us. They were selling acid and were all completely outta their minds. They weren't really close to us...but casual acquaintances. They decided to leave the party and see if they could steal a boat from the marina. They ended up finding the keys for a little 10 horsepower boat and towed out this big huge floatable device behind it. Video cameras captured them carryign a case of beer on the boat and taking off into the lake.

Well....they never came back. Shit became a national news story. 6 kids dubbed 'The Lost Boys'. Never found the boat...never found a body....never found nothing. Shit was so sad....one of them already had a kid of his own. Cops harassed us for months after that because alot of people thought they had run away or were in hiding. The 20th anniversary passed just last year. The families hired psychics and all sorts of crazy shit. Apparently there's like a vortex of some sort at the bottom of Lake Ontario. So if something sinks....it will just travel in a circle at the bottom of the lake for hundreds/thousands of years.

I had a few nightmares about it back then. Can't imagine what was going through their heads. The most likely explanation is that the boat got over-turned by riding into a wave or something like that. So what was that feeling like? Knowing that you're in the middle of a freezing cold lake...no life jacket....on acid. Probably hypothermia after a couple excruciating minutes and then drowning i would imagine.
13022471, RE: This is more depressing but true nonetheless.
Posted by Hamsterline, Tue May-17-16 09:28 AM
I think I remember hearing the story. Crazy.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/family-marks-19th-anniversary-of-pickering-s-lost-boys-case-point-to-possible-new-clue-1.1731005
13022509, goodness, I was just getting my study on about the Great Lakes...
Posted by Dstl1, Tue May-17-16 10:29 AM
hadn't gotten to Ontario, yet. I'm intrigued by large bodies of water like that. That is a sad ass story. I bet their last moments were terrifying. Did they try to get you guys to go with them?
13022622, no.
Posted by denny, Tue May-17-16 12:37 PM
We had like 20 or 30 people over that night. So it was just another group of kids coming and going.
13022407, My first trip to ny
Posted by godleeluv, Mon May-16-16 11:44 PM
I was always told it was Gotham city. I grew up a church kid. Then I got older and started hanging with a hip hop crowd. To me it wasn't church but still real. But there was a different type of dysfunction that I was introduced to. And I was weak. I felt bad about being there in the first place. I wasn't able to move in confidence.

At the end of the night I had been punched in the face, one contact lens out in a hotel room crying.

But I was good tho. Strong. Mad. But good.

I felt good because I dealt with it instead of calling someone for help to fix the mess I created. I owned it. And I was OK.

But some details.

It was the day of a summer solstice, so the sky got black all of a sudden then turned back light. Totally confirmed my Gotham city theory.

... Oh, and i sing too!
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela
13022445, my dad felll off a bridge
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue May-17-16 07:56 AM
My dad was a heavy drinker and one of his nicknames is car daddy because he has so many lives. When he was 23 or so he was at a bar with a random that wasn't his fiance at the time. They decided to walk to the next bar because it was nice out. The girl points over at a bridge that has steps going up the side and asked him to guess how many steps there were to the top of the bridge. They decide to go count them and once they are at the top she sits on the railing of the bridge while they smoke and talk.

My dad says "what if I pushed you off this bridge and joked like he was going to do it. The woman pushes him away but in doing so she pushes herself backwards off the railing. My dad dives over the railing and grabs her as they both flip and fall over the edge.

He lands on his back on the railroad tracks and she is in top of him and her knees break his pelvis. Both of them are fucked up and after an hour or so they wake up. She can move but my dad is in too much pain. She finally climbs up the side of the hill and goes to her brothers house because they play poker on Friday nights and you can actually see the house from the tracks.

She opens the door and the brothers see her all fucked up and all they hear is my dad's name. "Leggs" so they think he beat her up. They go down to the bridge and see him laying next to the tracks. They pick him up and doing him over one of the brothers shoulders. Climb up the hill and when they almost get into the top they slip and fall all the way back down the hill... these dudes been drinking all night so they weren't much help.

They finally get him to a hospital and it's the same hospital my dad's fiance's mother works at but she had the night off. They call the mother at home to tell her Leggs is at the hospital cause he fell over the railing with a woman. Naturally the mother thinks it's her daughter so she rushed down to the hospital and when she runs in the room to see her daughter she sees some other woman.

That was the end of his relationship with his fiance.
13022627, In my wild days I got shocked in the dick by a city electric guy
Posted by Garhart Poppwell, Tue May-17-16 12:45 PM
I told that story here before but thebpost is probably gone, so if anybody wants the details I'll tell it again.
13022653, my friends and I decided to have a hotel party for the year 2000
Posted by StephBMore, Tue May-17-16 01:14 PM
so everyone was like the 2K10 bug, the world gonna end, blah blah. I mean my roommate swore up and down the earth was going to end and she was going to be in church. i'm like it's whatever, let's have a hotel party. My friends from high school and I rent out 4 rooms at this cheap motel in Columbia MD. We have food, liquor, all types of accouterments for whatever you need, like it was lit before lit was a thing. Anyway the guy I was dating came through with his cousin and kinda messed up the vibe because my friends are a mixed crowd and he was all loud from Queens acting a fool. Maybe he was from Brooklyn. IDK. Anyway, my girl is trashed and she's feeling his cousin. When the party dies down, we are back in our personal room and we are smashed. My boyfriend and I just are sleeping on the bed knocked out. A few moments later we hear the slobbing of a knob. I'm like OMG. She's going in and we are peeking from our bed. They actually go in, like give us a show on some...if you gonna watch, we gotta give it to you. I'm watching, and now she's on top riding him. Suddenly she's like "i don't feel too good." but he's like don't stop i'm close. We are in there like OMG, this is amazing. All of a sudden, her body lurches and she proceeds to start throwing up. FAMILY. He throws her off so fast, and she just leans over the side of the bed and throws up more. He has throw up on his chest, on the bed. He's so disgusted he jumps up and takes a shower. He's yelling. My boyfriend is laughing his ass off, and i'm trying to tend to her.
13023363, I JUST REMEMBERED ONE!! Man.....so on the block where I grew up
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Wed May-18-16 06:20 PM
Crenshaw n 135th for those who know....we have a neighbor who's 22 now. His parents are from Alabama and still have a strong accent, and are all the way Southern. One of the best memories growing up is when he was only 10 and got into a fight, and he ran into the house crying...his mom literally dragged him outside to find the bully, and was trying to instruct him on fighting. "If he hit you one more time, that's no TV for a week!!! You better stop crying and swing!!!!"

So fast forward. He started hanging with his hood ass Crip cousins in Long Beach in HS, but the last 2 years, was more around his Blood cousins..ok, his cousins who are Blood members. He even has a nickname and claims to be from a Blood hood now. These idiots were on Snapchat beating up somebody, and were talking about "that's what happens when you fuck with our clique!" Also had a video posted in a motel room with guns and money underneath a mattress.

Well, he got away with all that. Last Summer, he started pimpin these two raggedy chicks from Watts. He would even take them to where his parents lived, since he still lived there as well, just to switch cars or whatever. One day, he goes to the DMV to get his license renewed. For some reason, he trusts them enough to leave them in the car with his keys. He gets outside after a hour, and....they're GOOOOOOOOONE!

He scrambles, and calls them a million times...they don't pick up. He calls his cousin to give him a ride home. He gets home, and......................realizes that his HOUSE KEYS were also on that same keychain. And....they went inside his parents house, and....STOLE EEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING. I'm talking about TV's....his little brother's 360....jewelry.....the weed that he was selling.....allll that shit, taken...and they got the truck obviously.

He's the most furious ever, and also even more scared because his parents haven't even made it home yet. He calls and texts the girls, cussing them out, still no response...his parents get home, and he acts like it was just some "close friends" who set him up and stole the truck. They're fuming to where they couldn't even function. They call 911, who just try to get them calm, and get info. This dude doesn't have real names for the girls, and only has their Twitter info, nicknames, and their phone numbers...so the police figure they'll try to trace it.

Later on that same night, one girl finally texts him back and says "I left my son's bag with all his medicine and toys in it. Drop it off at the corner of 135th and Ardath at 9:30 PM. You BETTER drop it off, or else you gonna regret it." He had enough sense to tell this to the police.....and.........they dropped the backpack off. And...these idiot girls pull up in his truck right at 9:30...cops are there, and they make the arrest.

Next day, the parents basically tell him he has to leave, and aim to kick him out. He gets into a loud verbal shouting match with them, to where the whole block sees it. "FUCK Y'ALL!!!! Y'ALL DON'T LOVE ME!!!!!! Y'ALL JUST GONNA SEND ME OUT THERE ON MY OWN????"

He left for a few weeks, went to Diego, and came back. And...he's still there now. I guess they worked it out for the time being.