Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: nah bruh.. you know damn well you have thrown that out 4 or 5 times now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13002275&mesg_id=13005005
13005005, RE: nah bruh.. you know damn well you have thrown that out 4 or 5 times now
Posted by murph71, Thu Apr-14-16 02:59 PM

First: My comment to 'ol girl was in connection to something else different all together....Had nothing to do with my past comments....I used caps with the word "WHORE" for a reason (in connection to that story)....I also said that it's getting ridiculous FROM ALL SIDES....

And yes....I've done what u r accusing me of doing a few times because I see a lot of MEN holding Clinton to standards I've never seen in my life...Even the homie Truth called her a bitch...I didn't have to make that up....

Again, it's okay to get at Clinton for being a shady politician...For being calculating....All that...My point is why does it seem like some dudes make it out like Clinton is different from all other politicians?....Like she has a cheat code on being evil?...lol

I know u r touchy with this subject given r past back and forths on the misogynistic behavior I've seen from men on this board....I'm not perfect...I'm dabbled in that shit too...

But let's not act cute here.....That comment had nothing to do with some of the hyperbolic shit I've seen on this board....