Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: I couldn't tell if that reads, Bernie's fault or BHO's fault...?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13002275&mesg_id=13004762
13004762, RE: I couldn't tell if that reads, Bernie's fault or BHO's fault...?
Posted by murph71, Thu Apr-14-16 11:17 AM
No...it reads like common sense....

U r correct....Clinton's foreign policy is fair game.....But Bernie not stupid....

When u go inside the Honduras coup it doesn't help him one bit to attack Clinton...Because he would be opening up a whole can of worms...

The hardcore progressives who have no use for the Democrats (the same folks who think Obama is lightweight Conservative who let them down on a myriad of issues) def. want Bernie to make Honduras an issue....They could give too fucks about any blowback...lol

But once u tap on that vein, things get really dicey....Because Obama is all up in that mix since it was the Obama doctrine that made the decision (u know....that whole NO DRAMA OBAMA thing...)

Getting at Clinton for Libya is a bit more wiser at this point...Because it was viewed as going AGAINST Obama's no-drama doctrine...And Clinton was one of the Hawks in the room....That's a lay up...

Trust me....If u r pulling for Bernie u should be happy with his approach to going at Clinton. Attack her on the Middle East since there r some inside baseball stories that specifically have her in Obama's ear giving him that HAWK-ish advice....Get at her on the trade issues because she flip flopped like a mufucka on that...

Hell, like I said before, Bernie standing up with those Verizon workers was right AND politically brilliant....

But beating the Honduras drum is like walking on a minefield...Because that's more team Obama (Clinton included).....And Bernie doesn't want it with a popular sitting President who is at 53 percent approval at the moment....

Bernie is a smart man...Smarter than his surrogates....He doesn't need to go that route...