Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectliving with one was... different.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12992190&mesg_id=12992714
12992714, living with one was... different.
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Wed Mar-23-16 05:37 PM
I swear to God/Buddha/Krishna we had a convo that was pulled straight out of an Eddie Murphy routine where we were talking about our plans for the night and I was like "I got this chick up on the hill I'm finna go holla at, what you got goin on?", "I met a new guy over in Walton and I'm gonna go over there to get drunk and suck his dick..."

*blank stare*

"well... um, yeah you go do that I'll catch you later"

When the semester started he moved in a couple days before I did. When I got there with my boys he wasn't there. One of my boys noticed some catalogs left out on his desk and looked through them.

"Yo Pops... I think your roommate is... gay."

We checked out the catalogs, whole bunch of leather dudes, assless chaps, codpieces... Shit looked like it came straight from The Blue Oyster bar on Police Academy. Under the last catalog was a few of the thickest condoms I've ever seen in my life and some lube that I had never seen before. Like, they were specifically designed for rough butt fucking or some shit.

Cool dude, his friends were mad cool too. I stayed tight with one gay female friend of his until she shipped off to the military 5-6 years later.

Funniest shit was one Sunday night we were sittin off watching the new episode of Living Single. Regine was going on a date with some new dude and when she entered the scene I let off a "whoooooo!", then her date entered the shot and my roommate was like "uuuunf"

we had a good laugh over that.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.