Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectEven if I was making stuff up, it's exactly what you keep doing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12991273&mesg_id=13167357
13167357, Even if I was making stuff up, it's exactly what you keep doing
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Tue Jun-20-17 11:42 PM
acting like some scorned lover as you keep bringing up some other post and misstating what I said, trying to fit it into every unrelated discussion... even IF what I was fabricating your "defend white people, side with the alt-right, and black black people" act, you'd be a hypocrite to complain about it.

>At any rate, your shit doesn't logically follow.
>
>Saying you should cheerlead anyone dying at the hands of
>police can't be transform into blaming black people. You can
>try, but it doesn't work.

That isn't what you said. You said:
"I'm trying to defend ideals that should be applied in this case if we expect them to applied in the defense of black people."
Like the onus is on us to be treated fairly, because we can't expect it until we defend a case like this? That's nonsensical. We're treated unfairly. He was treated like anyone else over there. We're also mistreated simply because they want to mistreat and exterminate us. You've yet to prove how that's comparable.

> I'm let this one go

If you were letting it go, you would't stopped right there, but you kept going with more alternative facts, so I'ma address those too...

>but I'm hope that one day you can walk
>with your head held high and not be afraid of white people and
>cops, you don't have to live that way.
>

This is why I started the way I did. I said stand your ground and get them off your case up to the necessary point, but know when to let it go (the interaction in that video shouldn't have lasted past the 40 second mark). You turn that into "you scared of white people???" but you wanna whine about someone making something up? Take a look in the mirror.
At any rate, I'll continue to deal with white people and cops as if they are highly dangerous both as individuals and a collective.
And since we're sharing our hopes for one another, I hope you'll learn to be more suspicious of white folks yourself, so you don't end up sad that your best white friend is racist or end up cosigning more anti-black rhetoric disguised as concern like you did with denny. I hope you learn to see through racist white people in general. I hope you get off this silly mess of wanting to attack Black people you consider radical and defend white people from them. I hope you get off that "well black ppl can be racist too" BS. I hope no white person calls the cops and tells them you have a gun for yelling at them from 1000ft as they walk away, because that is no way to die.

But... you're done tho, so I am too. I've played it cool this whole time, even tho you've brought up past posts multiple times. I haven't stooped to that level except in response to you doing it to me, even though I SO easily could with you and all the questionable stuff you say and the way you move in general, because your whole ideology is mad transparent. Since my arguments actually make sense, I tend to argue the topic at hand in whatever post we're in while sticking to those particular discussions. If you're done being a troll with me, it'll remain that way. Otherwise, I can be extremely petty.