Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: You Gon’ Learn Today: The Revocation of White Privilege in North Korea
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12991273&mesg_id=12991767
12991767, RE: You Gon’ Learn Today: The Revocation of White Privilege in North Korea
Posted by Tiggerific, Tue Mar-22-16 02:38 PM
LMAO!!!! Is 15 years hard labor a little excessive for sneaking in North Korea and trying to steal a poster as proof that you were there...

HELL NAW!!!! ITS NORTH KOREA!!!!! YOU DUMB IDIOT!!!!!!

This regime has been in power for a long time. I watched Kimjongilia! I wouldn't fuck with the North Koreans if I were paid to do so. So this idiot, thought he could get off with a "I'm a young white male who was just trying to prove that I'm ballsy enough to sneak into a country that hates our country and steal a poster, and they would let me off with a slap on the wrist".

Dumb fuck.

And, yes, I find this shit absolutely hilarious!!!! Never mind the fact that he could have started an international incident all because of it...

LOL! And, America doesn't negotiate with North Korea. So, he's just going to have to take that shit. Yes, his white privilege got him nowhere. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry, this will always be funny as fuck!