Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectdamn Bankroll Fresh got murdered last night (swipe)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12982945&mesg_id=12982945
12982945, damn Bankroll Fresh got murdered last night (swipe)
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sat Mar-05-16 01:23 PM
RIP

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bankroll-fresh-atlanta-rapper-dead-at-28-20160305

Trentavious White, the Atlanta rapper known as Bankroll Fresh and an associate of 2 Chainz, was shot and killed Friday night inside an Atlanta recording studio. White was 28. The Fulton County medical examiner confirmed that the "Hot Boy" rapper was shot inside the studio and later died at an Atlanta area hospital.

According to WSB-TV 2 in Atlanta, more than 50 shell casings were recovered from inside and outside Street Execs Studios, the home base for rappers like 2 Chainz, Travis Porter and others. No arrests were made in the shooting and police are still searching for a motive, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. No one else was injured in the shooting.
Sidebar
2 Chainz & Lil Wayne 'Collegrove' Album Review »

Following news of White's death, 2 Chainz took to social media to remember Bankroll Fresh, who was signed to Chainz's Street Execs label. "Man I'm a fan of Bru and always will be. I'm in shock at the moment!! Senseless deaths we just got to stop it, I'm speaking up now," Chainz wrote. Lil Wayne tweeted, "We lost a good one. Rest peacefully lil homie Bankroll u gon always be family."

In a series of Instagram photos, T.I. also paid tribute to Bankroll Fresh. "Daaaamn lil homie. U was a cold one. A solid stand-UP young'n.... Prayers to U & ya Fam lil Bro," T.I. wrote. Sometimes shit just get to moving so fast it's impossible to make sense of it all… I know death is apart of life but it seems so unfair to snatch somebody before they got to begin to reach their potential & change they life. And now it's OVER??? Can't be. We got nothing but Love,Respect,&Admiration over here fa u lil bro!"

White released his breakout 2014 mixtape Life of a Hot Boy. Life of a Hot Boy 2: Real Trapper and his self-titled mixtape Bankroll Fresh arrived in 2015, with the latter's "Take Over Your Trap" featuring an appearance by 2 Chainz. White also appeared on 2 Chainz's T.R.U. Jack City mixtape.