Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOh for sure. One dude we know is just...man. He's 38, and ALWAYS
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12980142&mesg_id=12980167
12980167, Oh for sure. One dude we know is just...man. He's 38, and ALWAYS
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon Feb-29-16 12:38 PM
has posts on FB about how women never like the good men, how they only want rich guys and thugs (yeah, he's 38, not 23), and how he's ready for a wife, but it's not enough good women out here.

I remember when he hit us all up from jail a few years ago, and it was like....wait, jail? When he got out, he said "man, I just lost it...my baby mom kept calling me a horrible father and saying I wasn't shit, and I just snapped and hit her one time." I didn't think that was cool, but I figured he just lost it that ONE time, since she was throwing the lowest of low blows.

We went to Roscoe's with him a few months later, and he had some girl picking him up. We saw her drive into the parking lot as we were still inside, and then she drove off.....so he called her like "why did you leave?" and she claimed that she saw him talking to some girls inside, which wasn't the case at ALL...none of us had talked to any. He starts going off on her, saying "that's bullshit, I've been at the table with my niggas the whole time!" After ten min, she finally drives back, and we walk outside.

We get outside, and he storms toward the car PISSED. He launches his doggy bag literally 20-30 feet, and starts yelling at her, "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?? I WASN'T TALKIN TO NO BITCHES!!!! I WAS IN HERE WITH MY NIGGAS!!!! YOU SO FUCKIN STUPID!!!! STUPID ASS BITCH!!!! THE FUCK!!!! HOW THE FUCK YOU SEE ME TALKIN TO SOME BITCHES WHEN I WAS AT THE TABLE INSIDE?!??? AND THEN YOU JUST GONNA DRIVE OFF??? FUCK YOU!!!! YOU STUPID AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm just standing there in complete shock....couldn't even say anything at all....and she just sat there in the car looking straight, not making eye contact with him. Then........he got inside her car, and she drove off.

I said yeah........this dude is for real nuts. I'd never been paralyzed to the point that I didn't even wanna hold him back or calm him down, because it came outta nowhere. You know a dude is crazy if he throws a bag of Roscoe's 20 feet.