Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMinus the word "bitch," it tends to be both sides' fault. But,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12980142&mesg_id=12980146
12980146, Minus the word "bitch," it tends to be both sides' fault. But,
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon Feb-29-16 12:07 PM
doesn't mean that it isn't some "crazy" ones out there.

I've dated 3-4 in my life that were legit crazy, and what was wild is that there weren't many, or even any signs early on...it's cases where it can literally come out of nowhere.

As far as me doing something to bring the crazy out, eh...I actually didn't. In one case, I just told the girl that it wasn't going to work, and basically ended our situation...and she couldn't handle it. Another case was pretty similar to that. In that first case, her "crazy" involved her calling me and setting up a "what if" scenario for her being pregnant, and when I kept asking "are you pregnant???" she would say "just answer the question, what would you do if I was??" And after I answered it with a "good enough response" and she said "ok," I asked...."so........are you pregnant?" and she says "no!!! Why would you think I'm pregnant? Of course I'm not!"

I also messed with one chick who was legit crazy. Like, we were ONLY fuck buddies, mainly bc of her choice, and she would tell me about other guys. One time, she showed me all these cuts she had on her wrist because she would "fake commit suicide for fun" when a guy she liked didn't respond or went ghost. One night, the guy she was dating ditched her early for a party, and she told me to come over. I went to the bathroom, and in lipstick, she wrote "I *heart drawn out* Jared!!!" HUGE on her mirror. I got back into her room and asked WTF that was about, and she said "I don't know, I just felt like doing that."