Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectKendrick killed it!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12974181&mesg_id=12974651
12974651, Kendrick killed it!!!
Posted by EAS, Tue Feb-16-16 12:44 PM
Bey......who.....form....what? The performance gave me chills. Speechless. Kendrick gave a tense slam performance and rapped his ass off. I am in awe. I cannot remember a Grammy performance where a rapper brought that much energy to the stage. Even Kanye's flailing around in past performances doesn't match up.

Whoa. Thank you K. Dot for making mad people uncomfortable and bringing issues to the forefront via art. We know you don't have all the answers, or not always well informed, but at least you are sparking more conversation and the momentum has picked up. This momentum will set us on the right path to eventual solutions....no matter how many years, decades, centuries, it will take.

Big up Beyonce and K. Dot for their uncomfortable performances within 2 weeks. I wonder if there is going to be a 3rd mainstream artist to bring it.

And I hope this 'awareness' doesn't disappear once February, Black History Month, is over.