Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: You present this like it's a proactive attack on her
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12969220&mesg_id=12969263
12969263, RE: You present this like it's a proactive attack on her
Posted by murph71, Sat Feb-06-16 07:00 PM
>It's my understanding that this is a reaction to her own
>claims.

Nah...we are venturing in some Conservative Tea Party territory here...It's as if the fact that Clinton voted on the same side of Bernie over 90 percent of the time while in the Senate doesn't matter.....

The one thing Dems never did during a Presidential election was say U R NOT A TRUE LIBERAL. Now there have been fights about whether or not u r MORE liberal then the next candidate. But never a full blown litmus test....

When Obama and Clinton were going at it last go around it was the battle of NEW IDEAS vs. the Establishment....But even when Obama and his folks brushed close to the idea that Hillary, Biden or John Edwards were not TRUE Progressives they made sure to keep such talk on the low....Because they knew better...They knew Democrats don't get down on that Tea Party shit because we had different demos to hit...OUR party was much too diverse and rationale for that...Plus we saw what such pissing contests got us (see G. McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis)

Go on any progressive leaning site right now. The talk has turned into *RINO* LIBERAL. If I was beamed down from another planet I would have thought Clinton was a Right Wing Hack who was the only politician that had a Super Pac...lol

Shit is kind of wild...