Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlol totally, also super durable uppers, flimsy AF outsoles. paradox for sure
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12968819&mesg_id=13188343
13188343, lol totally, also super durable uppers, flimsy AF outsoles. paradox for sure
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Aug-24-17 07:48 PM
I bought many pairs (lots of GRs at the outlet plus some cheap ID pairs on eBay that I liked) and only some squeak. The insole is what squeaks so I just change out the ones that do (you can also use that insole in the Kobe 9 very effectively, which I love doing).

They don't hurt my feet at all but you are not alone, LeBron primarily wore the Zoom Soldier that year because the 11s crushed his weird ass hammer toes. Other than the EXT model, which I wore outdoors with no problem, the outsoles fucking suck on those. All the dudes I hoop with that had them wore straight through their shits playing outside and indoors they didn't hold up great either. I don't use any one pair that often so I had no issues inside, only used the EXTs outdoors (the gray/purple ones).