Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectPK is actually very easy to clean
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12968819&mesg_id=13188208
13188208, PK is actually very easy to clean
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Aug-24-17 01:53 PM
Take a mild soap, even like body wash is OK, squirt a small amount (like what you'd put in a sponge or slightly less) and put in a little cup. Fill the cup with tepid water (cold if you have stains) and swish the soap around. Dip a toothbrush in there and then firmly (but not roughly) brush the uppers. Dry with a very soft towel or a fresh flannel. I have those white/silver ultraboosts and they get dirty AF every other wear, my girlfriend also trashes her pink uncaged ones running. I clean them both and they look great. The bigger issue is snags, I snagged a pair of AceControl Boosts on my hi-hat stand and it was very delicate to repair.

I like those Lillards, Bounce cushioning is nice when done right. The next Lillards will have it also. Just one sort of side release of his with Boost. I am not obsessed with Boost for basketball, in fact more times than not it has come out kinda poorly.