Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI just went on a total spree, eBay 20% rebate is a muthafucka:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12968819&mesg_id=12996771
12996771, I just went on a total spree, eBay 20% rebate is a muthafucka:
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Mar-31-16 11:42 AM
Got some OG Air Max 95s, the gray/blue ones, still in great shape. Also bought some black/comet red ones from 2000s. Love the OGs. Hate the newer ones. Got both Doernbacher colors back as well.

Jordan 9s Charcoal and Del Sol. The Charcoal ones I actually sold some dude for 350, sold em back to me for 180. Hard times, yours mine, hard times (c) Bone Thugs.

Got some more Kobe 9 Elites, Gumbo ones (second pair), BHM and black/volt (prolly sell those as they were cheap and are kinda ugly). Also got two Kobe 11 IDs, a Redman pair and a Philadelphia Blazers pair.

Got the PG all-star shoes (Canada shits), All-Star KDs, woven KDs, Seahawks Field General, khaki Calvin Johnson 3s, Air Max 2016 black/silver and maybe some other shit I am forgetting.

I picked up three pairs of Under Armour Fortis. Great shoe, highly recommend it. I wish the upper had a little more structure but the tooling is awesome, even the outsole is pretty good (most UA runners have crappy outsoles IMO). I also fuck with the AdiStar Boost, got another pair. I got that whole pack of NYC Asics, too, the price was right.

Got some Jordan 6s, replaced the Olympic pairs I sold cheap and did the same with a Motorsport pair.

I got a couple player samples made for AI, Question III from his Nuggets days and an Answer XIII from his Pistons stint.

Got some OG shit, too, Flight 96, Air Max Strong in two colors, Air Solo Flight, Air Max Force Authority (been looking for a pair for some time), more Aggress Force (I can never have enough), 98 Terra Sertigs and the last ever paid (1996) of Air Maestros. Everything DS, also got

I picked up the Jordan 12 Masters and Wings, also got the Dunk from Above 4s. Not sure what will stay but a decent group for recent releases. Also got the iron purple Jordan 2s, replaced a pair I sold for more than it was worth.

I have a bunch of Curry 2s now, about half the colors that have dropped.

I picked up those Kyrie Irving HD 2014s, price was right. I also got some OG Dr Doom Foamposites, they were in pretty much perfect shape and I don't trust the forthcoming retro. For the same price, give me the OGs.