Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectcool, I'll type it out for you step by step, TBH feels like you're being
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12966797&mesg_id=12978374
12978374, cool, I'll type it out for you step by step, TBH feels like you're being
Posted by bentagain, Wed Feb-24-16 04:19 PM
intentionally obtuse, anyway

based on the ep I saw, he returned from CHI the next day and was the main suspect...?

I would imagine, and forgive me, I'm no cop, the investigation would attempt to recreate the minute by minute timeline

let's start w/the bag story

driver = OJ has a bag

assumedly, could have evidence in it

1 = thrown in a trash can before boarding the plane

= what company collects trash from LAX = search there

2 = interview all airline agents and travelers on that flight

= how many bags did OJ check if any, did he carry on the bag

3 = if he had the bag in CHI but didn't return with it

see = from 1 IRT the hotel he stayed at

in the ep I saw they gave a pretty detailed account of his route from the scene

so miss me with the city wide search

her house is within walking distance from his, so again, if he disposed of anything within that route I would assume it wouldn't be hard to figure out what sanitation company is responsible for collecting it, and where they deposit it

^^^ if any of those routes were even picked up by the next day, or else they would still be there, right?

base

where you're contradicting yourself, IMO, is to allude to an eyewitness account of his actions at LAX

and then poo poo the idea that anybody would have been paying attention to OJ because he's a b list, whatever whatever

and

to assume all of this other stuff, taking his clothes off, disposing of evidence, etc...

consumes what is already a very small window of time.

enjoy