Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectfam, you're contradicting yourself and I really don't want to get into a
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12966797&mesg_id=12978209
12978209, fam, you're contradicting yourself and I really don't want to get into a
Posted by bentagain, Wed Feb-24-16 01:32 PM
long dragged out back and forth IRT OJ

I just wonder if you can see it

"a black bag that OJ insisted on carrying while he let the limo driver deal with his other luggage. A black bag that was unaccounted for in the evidence that was collected and could have possibly been disposed of at hte airport (I remember reading something about a large trash can that OJ was seen next to at the airport that could have possibly been used to throw away the bag)."

^^^ this is damn near exactly what I'm saying in my latepass reply below

and as Johnny Cochran said...I'm OJ in a hat...

that is, OJ at LAX will be a spectacle on a normal day

and you're posting hearsay (sowhat clarify please) that would allude to what I'm suggesting

people should have saw him, and been able to testify about his actions, at most, an hour after committing a double murder

LOL@you thinking OJ dumps a bag in a trash can at LAX and nobody goes after it

f'n papparazzi would do that ON A NORMAL DAY.

his whereabouts after the murders are accounted for, yes?

you really think he disposes of this bag, and nobody can track it down...really?

i.e. OJ does not have the power of invisibility.

"At any rate I never would consider finding a murder weapon or bloody clothes that important because I don't think it would be that hard to dispose of a knife or bloody clothes. It would be days before anyone was looking for such stuff and he could easily dispose of it at any trash bin on the street anywhere and we would never see it again."

I believe I read in your reply arguing against being able to plant evidence that the police were in his house within 24 hours after the murders while he was in CHI...?

along with the clothes, knife, etc...he himself would have been covered in blood

add that to the timeline...showering and bleaching his house...unless you would like to pontificate about another scenario that he removed blood from himself before going to LAX with a black bag full of evidence and no visible signs on his person, etc...

"Also it isn't that hard to imagine how he could kill two people. He is an athlete who had a weapon. He first killed Nicole. When Ron wondered on the scene he killed him."

right...imagine...doing alladat, and then being on a flight within an hour...and all you got is what's in reply 103?

= reasonable doubt, IMO.