Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti have no certainty but I have a guess...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12966797&mesg_id=12967691
12967691, i have no certainty but I have a guess...
Posted by rambunctious, Wed Feb-03-16 09:41 AM
I know that sometimes when people "snap" and kill someone they blank out or report having an out of body experience. I think that may be what happened to him. When he "came to," he was still at the crime scene and had to think fast. Think fast to get out of there and back home cause he knew had a driver coming to take him to the airport.

So, in haste, in confusion, and in adrenaline, he took off his clothes at the crime scene. he may have had a bag or something else in he car to wrap the clothes in to minimize a trail of blood. got home and did all that traversing across court yards, tennis courts, and his back yard to get in the house. in his hurried pace, i bet when he bumped into the a/c at kato's guest house that's when he dropped the glove.
he has a small window of time. so, giving more than cursory check to see if he dropped anything was not doable.

that glove at Nicole's house: I bet it fell/slid off while fighting Goldman or he dropped while trying to get away.

even though i very much believe he did, i still think it's possible that the LAPD planted evidence to make the case stronger. But whether or not they planted evidence doesn't, in this case, negate my thinking that OJ committed double murder.