Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: You can take issue with something without being a jerk.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12964025&mesg_id=12964979
12964979, RE: You can take issue with something without being a jerk.
Posted by Ted Gee Seal, Thu Jan-28-16 03:16 PM
Agreed, but until you learn that lesson yourself I'm going to hold up a mirror.

>I'll talk you when you stop making passive aggressive
>comments about me. But until you can be honest about your
>actions and ugliness towards me we wont be having any kind of
>dialog.

You keep saying that while trying to reply whenever you think you have an opening, only to cop out and run when I expose you again. Which I'll do now. Because the only person who can't be honest about their ugliness in this is you. I don't call you Devil or say you're not a Christian. I can still respect your basic humanity without having to respect your views. I'm about tough love, but you see it as hate because that's the space you're posting from. The lack of compassion and empathy in you extends to tarring others with your limitations because you can't see beyond yourself.

>
>Just man up and own your actions towards me, apologize and we
>can move forward. But until then, I won't be talking to you
>son.

I own my actions, it's you and your rib comment that are trying to hide hands. By the way, thanks for underscoring the validity of SoWhat's response with your man up comment. Being an adult about a discussion has no gender for me.

I've got facts all day. Your accusations and name calling just keep adding to the evidence.