Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSliiiiightly OT....but women gotta realize y'all lay things out differently
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12960506&mesg_id=12960682
12960682, Sliiiiightly OT....but women gotta realize y'all lay things out differently
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Thu Jan-21-16 01:46 PM
I've had so many women ask similar questions, and the thing is...I just go off of a feel, or the cliche "connection, energy" more so than anything I can write a damn essay or Marvin Gaye type song about.

I've had a woman ask me, "name five things you like about me" and I literally responded, "is this a English paper? I just do, I don't have to verbalize it like that!"

It's actually easier for me to explain why I DON'T like a girl, versus why I do. Sometimes, it's really as simple as "I like your smile, and I can tolerate being around you for 8 hours without wanting to kick you out the house." It doesn't have to be "the tone of your voice when you are telling me about your life experiences," "the smell of your hair after it's been shampoo'd," "your level of intellect which is balanced by your willingness to learn more, mixed with your upbeat personality and unpredictable sense of humor" or any of that. If I'm into you, I just am.