Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject“Are you the establishment?” Blitzer asked the former First Lady,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12959770&mesg_id=12961449
12961449, “Are you the establishment?” Blitzer asked the former First Lady,
Posted by bentagain, Fri Jan-22-16 10:38 AM
Senator, and Secretary of State on Thursday.

“I just don’t understand what that means,” Clinton responded. “He’s been in Congress, he’s been elected to office a lot longer than I have. I was in the Senate for eight wonderful years representing New York. He’s been in the Congress for 25. So I’ll let your viewers make their own judgment.”

(c) first lady of Ark 78'

base, this fool NEVAH answers a question

if the drinking game for Trump is China, the drinking game for HRC should be when she doesn't directly answer the question

of course Blitzer doesn't follow up with the obvious wall street and big pharma ties

but back to base, I really can't stand to listen to her BS and can't imagine 4 years of listening to this shyte

so the spin to Bern's time in public service is full on stage 5

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/68214C7E761300702089277767680_4b125f7575d.5.1.10525237657577665143.mp4?versionId=Vvw9kMPdLNWIDJkcsIQh8d_Wr.jIENSV

and I don't want it overlooked how she flat out put words in Bern's mouth

“Sen. Sanders called him weak, disappointing,” Clinton said. “He even, in 2011, publicly sought someone to run in a primary against President Obama."

^^^ didn't happen.

"Sanders, July 22, 2011: Let me just suggest this. I think that there are millions of Americans who are deeply disappointed in the president, who believe that with regard to Social Security and a number of other issues, he said one thing as a candidate and is doing something very much else as a president, who cannot believe how weak he has been — for whatever reason — in negotiating with Republicans, and there’s deep disappointment. So my suggestion is, I think, you know one of the reasons the president has been able to move so far to the right is that there is no primary opposition to him. And I think it would do this country a good deal of service if people started thinking about candidates out there to begin contrasting what is a progressive agenda as opposed to what Obama is doing."

I respect Bern more for sticking to issues and calling her out on her record

while HRC continues to make up BS and is 2 stages away from completely losing her shit.