Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI drop hints/jewels on my oldest from time to time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12955995&mesg_id=12956019
12956019, I drop hints/jewels on my oldest from time to time
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Wed Jan-13-16 03:28 AM
I did a LOT of shit back inna day... to the point where if my family and friends ever got together to compare notes about me I'd probably be considered a reformed menace to society.

My oldest is 21 and since 18 I've been droppin shit on her that surprises the hell out of her and fucks up her whole image of "mr straight laced computer nerd daddy". I don't tell everything but just enough to let her know "I've been there, seen that, and done more than you can imagine... just take my word on this..."

My 17 year old is getting a bit of it now, especially when I was waiting for a background check to come back for a job a few years ago and she overheard me talking to a couple of courthouses making sure the records were still sealed. She asked me about it and I hit her with "Daddy wasn't always on the right side of the law..." and left it at that.

One of my sisters came out this way last summer for her best friend's destination wedding and after a few drinks started tellin shit... Needless to say my wife didn't know about any of the shit I was involved in back then.

I had fun back then, lotta fond memories of them days, but I'm happy where I'm at now.

"I got a good life man, pounds and pence/Nuff dollars make sense, while you ride the bench
Catch me swinging for the fence/Dead Presidents, ya know..."