Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectif cosby was a molesting father, NBC was @ least the abetting mother...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12950034&mesg_id=12950959
12950959, if cosby was a molesting father, NBC was @ least the abetting mother...
Posted by 2.tears.in.a.bucket, Mon Jan-04-16 08:30 AM
i mean these allegations go back DECADES

& rape is abhorrent

but i do side-eye blk folk that readily empty their bowels on cosby while saying nothing of the major networks / record execs / team owners that work tirelessly to cover shit like this up for DECADES so they can keep milking the cash cow.

why is it so unconscionable NOW?

he's practically dead already.

now allasudden they want the nigga dead AND in-jail.

why is it so unconscionable NOW?

how many bags of money got smuggled to cover this shit up?

how many victims were followed by large, ominous men to keep this under wraps?

how many women received death threats via rotary phones to keep them from going public?

how many white men help this black man get away with a crime i previously thought un-possible.

meanwhile charlie sheen sucking dick & finessing crack-pipes while giving out Houses In Virginia ...

i mean since we're this far in the game, i hope that the victims can glean some sort of closure from a conviction

-- bc come-the-fuck-on -- he did SOME of that shit --

but if i'm being honest -- i just want the name of whoever the fuck cosby pissed off... because THAT mufucka is NOT to be crossed.

cosby taking this L is also hurting some other white producers pockets somewhere. TRUST. you gotta get a green-light before bringing down a dude like this. i refuse to believe otherwise.

you can't just have a paperboy take out a mob-boss w/o the go-ahead.