Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMaybe for some whites & non-Blk PoC but Idk any Blk folks distracted
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12950034&mesg_id=12950275
12950275, Maybe for some whites & non-Blk PoC but Idk any Blk folks distracted
Posted by no_i_cant_dance, Thu Dec-31-15 01:39 PM
by this.

Alotta repugnant shit going on w/ this "presumption of innocence" horseshit being spewed by some Black men in defense of Cosby b/c like...most Black women or as some of y'all like to refer to us, "twitter feminists/bitter bitches brigade" would NEVER fix our mouth to shout "innocent til proven guilty" when cops (of ANY race) murders Black boys/men.

The same cjs that lets folks murder y'all on tape (& not even go to trial for it!) is the cjs you will be a rape apologist for b/c you are a misogynist. A lot of y'all see yourselves in Cosby & rather than deal w/ that so y'all will defend the indefensible like y'all on retainer lol.

I will say that some Black men I have spoken w/ have said that this is the rape narrative we ALL believe to be true b/c it's Birth of Nation come to life (it's that egregious). NONE of those Black men think Cosby is innocent though just that had his victims been mostly Black that the outcome would've gone the route of R.Kelly & not Daniel Holtzclaw.