Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: clearly no one really believes innocent until proven guilty.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12950034&mesg_id=12950187
12950187, RE: clearly no one really believes innocent until proven guilty.
Posted by murph71, Thu Dec-31-15 10:09 AM
>and the amount of people literally calling ANYONE who says
>anything other than Cosby is a rapist...ALSO a rapist is
>fucking crazy.
>
>but i cant even say it on fb where i want to...because most of
>the people saying it are there.
>
>its just sad.

The issue with Cosby is that he has trolled a lot of people....

U want to know why so many people were ready to ride or die for Michael Jackson during his child molestation legal battles? Because a lot of fans were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt given his at times naive LOVE EVERYBODY declarations....

The key to a society believing ANY public figure is innocent or guilty has a lot to do with whether or not they LIKE that public official...

As beloved as Cosby has been throughout his career, over the last 10 years (even before those rape allegations started to bubble) Cosby has been the guy that seemed to revel in telling his people that they were fucking up. The same guy that claimed black folks had lost their moral ground and was living a gutter cultural existence....

It's all been too rich....

PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!!! Cosby screamed......STOP HAVING SO MANY BABIES!!! U GOT SHOT BECAUSE U STOLE FROM CORNER STORE U LAZY BLACK PERSON!!!

So yeah...People r turning the tables on Cosby with all of the info coming out about him real or trumped up.....BLACK PEOPLE r leading the charge against the Cos.....White folks (i.e. white women) are simply taking it from the angle of riding on hard against rape culture....They see Cosby suing his alleged victims, which to them is a OH, NO HE DIDN'T moment....

In a lot of ways R. Kelly is catching hell now for the same reasons...A mixture of black folks on social media taking it to Kellz and white women (the same white women who have been a driving force against the explosion of college rapes) forcing the media machine to pay attention...