Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: miss me with that, Rob Lowe had a video tape and it didn't hurt him
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12946485&mesg_id=12946894
12946894, RE: miss me with that, Rob Lowe had a video tape and it didn't hurt him
Posted by murph71, Mon Dec-21-15 07:47 PM
>that cracker was with a 16 year old on video,

Again...It's all about eras...

An actor /singer/entertainer in the 60s/70/s/80s having sex with 16-17 year olds did not destroy careers....

But within THIS world of social media? Shit moves very fast...U can't spin anymore...The Twitter police will come out and go after u with both barrels....

And also, let's be clear....Kelly was having sex with more than 1 or two underage girls...For over a decade dude was having sex with close to 10 different girls not including Aaliyah...And most of those girls was under the age of 15...Several were 13. And one was 12, turning 13....

Trust me....If Kelly was doing this shit in the 70s like Marvin it would just be music folklore....But that video footage in the age of social media, his lengthy list of little girls he molested AAAAAAAAND the fact that 90 percent of his songs is about fucking in less than romantic terms = TROUBLE....

As a Kellz fan u just have to deal with the fallout of admitting that u still support dude...It's that simple...