Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectJimmy Page kidnapped a girl and held her until she was 18
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12946485&mesg_id=12946627
12946627, Jimmy Page kidnapped a girl and held her until she was 18
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Mon Dec-21-15 03:16 PM
and Led Zepplin's music was Blues Based and while they were talented and I hold John Bonham in high high regard musicianship wise, they were never gonna mistaken with what they were putting out with the Mighty Clouds of Joy.

i seen them white folks in hollywood stick a tom selleck moustache on Rob Lowe clean him up and sweep things under the carpet.

what is hurting R.Kelly now sales wise is that he can't put out the albums he wants and i know this from a insider. they trying to do him how they did Michael Jackson. they have made it a point to keep him tied as just a R&B act though his work has touched the whole world.

we know the ARRUH is bigger than them white folks because "Ignition Remix" almost became the National Anthem and i was at wallmart the other night and this White cat was blasting Ignition and i hear it all the time.

point is he ain't never fell off musically and they been trying to get at him,but he won't fall so the industry is trying to conspire against him.

he spoke about it.

and like i said Woody Allen don't face no hate and his films do what they do period. same with Polanski and he got a oscar in 03 with top tier actors and actress.

them white boys get top tier white folks to have in their films it ain't like they are stuck with Scott Baio and Debbie gibson trying to audtion??

anyway the man was cleared almost a decade ago and they need to ease on up