Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhat is the direct correlation between black men as breadwinners and visiting...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12910205&mesg_id=12910936
12910936, What is the direct correlation between black men as breadwinners and visiting...
Posted by Kira, Wed Oct-14-15 02:13 PM
>fewer black men are married and support families" as main >breadwinners.
>so they don't get nagged to go or think hrm... if that twinge in my >heart is something serious and i drop dead my kids might not go to >college.

... doctors? Seriously, what is the specific evidence that supports your claims?

>Lol. Y'all hit dogging hard off simple facts...
>
>Taking them as an indictment of your character for no reason.
>
>Waaaahh she hates us! Look at her explaining why we get less
>healthcare!

If the facts are so simple then please educate the rest of us with tangible evidence. No one is hit dogging by pointing out the blatant self hate in your post. The reasons we get less healthcare have little to do with "black men as breadwinners". Lack of access to adequate care is a problem in our community. Access to adequate care requires investment from politicians amidst a wave of apathy towards people receiving government assistance. Stop using conservative white supremacist talking points to tear us down.

Your logic is infuriating as shit and YOU SERIOUS ABOUT IT TOO. You reaching like SoWhat right now.